If a user was not following the Community Guidelines after repeated warnings, their account will be banned from the website. Sometimes it is more severe, with an entire IP Address or range being banned.
Reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Spamming (e.g. advertising projects in inappropriate places)
- Inappropriate projects, studios, comments, or any other type of posts
- Threats or unfriendly statements
- Promotional or inappropriate usernames (e.g. BuyItAtExampleStore or TheRealKaj12345) or User Icons
- Hacking other accounts
- Impersonating other Scratchers
- Accounts created to evade blocks or, lastly
- Repeated addition of inappropriate Profile Page content (such as the "About Me" or "What I'm Working On" sections)
- Posting links that lead to otherwise inappropriate content.
The Wiki is working on a dark theme, and you're seeing it! Got feedback? Post on the Wiki Forum Topic.