Developing a program involves steps similar to any problem-solving task. There are five main steps in the programming process:
- Defining the problem — Finding for an active Problem.
- Planning the solution — Defining a solution to the problem.
- Coding the program — Writing the code.
- Testing the program — Making sure the code works well by debugging and testing.
- Documenting the program — Documentation is a written detailed description of the programming cycle and specific facts about the program.