List of Welcoming Committee Curators
Currently, 28 Scratchers participate in the maintaining and reviewing for the Welcoming Committee.
- gobo (Controlled by the Scratch Team)
- scmb1 (Scratch Team member)
- P110 (Former Scratch Mentor)
- cheddargirl (Scratch Team member)
- ricarose (Scratch Team member)
- ceebee (Scratch Team member)
Project Reviewing Team Members (11)
The main duty of a Welcoming Committee Curator is to review and add "Welcome to Scratch" projects to the studio. There are a few requirements that need to be checked before the project is added. They also help to respond to comments in the studio.
Becoming a curator
New curators of the studio are chosen by the Scratch Team and existing curators. Possible new curators are discussed in the Welcoming Committee private forum. Only Scratch Mentors and the Scratch Team are managers of the studio.