(Redirected from User talk:ThisIsAnAccount)
Most recent talk page archives:
- Archive 10 (before August 5, 2014)
- Archive 11 (before September 23, 2014)
- Archive 12 (before August 11, 2015)
Talk page rules:
- If I leave a message on your user talk, I expect you to reply on your user talk, unless the reply is so urgent that I need to see it right away when I log on. This is so my talk page doesn't get too big and because I always check on Recent Changes; I basically patrol it.
- If you leave a message here and don't specify whether you want me to get back to you on your own talk page (you should say so in your comment or somewhere on your talk page), I will, by default, reply here.
- If you're asking me a question that doesn't concern a very recent edit (like asking about what I get to do because I'm an admin, or asking about something that has been on my user page for a while), make sure to check in the archives to see if it's already been answered.
- If your message is about any of my subpages, please comment on its own talk page, unless it's something I need to see right away when I log on.
- Don't be mean, think somewhat neutrally, and most importantly, don't do really weird stuff like completely blank this page or spam odd coding. I'm serious. Don't even do this to joke around.
More may come.
Your Answer in CP?
You didn't answer to my post and question here: Scratch_Wiki_talk:Community_Portal#answer_of_Mathfreak231 until now. Did you see it?
MartinWollenweber (talk | contribs) 13:08, 30 September 2015 (UTC)
- it's pretty old but i don't think i've changed it https://gist.github.com/mathfreak231/d979fe0379223ab13c03
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 00:23, 5 February 2016 (UTC)
- Holy cow! Even before my absence I could never have written anything so comprehensive completely from experience. I highly commend you. :o
- Now that this page exists, I can push an agenda of rearranging how pages are marked for failing to comply with editing guidelines. ^o^
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 18:17, 29 February 2016 (UTC)