|This page is archive 1 of User talk:Super Scratch Bros20. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Welcome to the Scratch Wiki!
- Hi, please make sure to indent your posts with one more colon than the last post. Thanks!
garnetluvcookie (talk | contribs) 14:07, 1 December 2020 (UTC)
Welcome to the wiki!
The message somehow got removed, so I'm going to re-send the welcome message:
Please remember to sign your posts
Invited to the Discussion
I'm not going to use Discussion Invitation since this discussion is utterly important.
Hi SSB20, I'm going to invite you to the discussion at Talk:Password#I think this is inaccurate. We need more participants since, doing my math... doing my math..., this article is wrong- which means scratchers could get hacked. Thanks!
Lovecodeabc Links: talk page | scratch profile | contributions 14:21, 4 December 2020 (UTC)
Please categorize new pages
I'm going to fix User:Super Scratch Bros20/Horribly Flawed Article
- "Fix" it, or just make it worse? It's okay to make it worse. :)
Super_Scratch_Bros20 (talk | contribs) 8:32, 8 December 2020 (UTC)
why do i feel that this is targeted towards me
"Then, users started commenting on my profile to yell at my religion. Scratch is for all religions -- but the users argued that their religions are allowed, too -- and according to their religions, they should be able to freely discuss what they believe, no matter what it takes. That's when I began to understand that "Scratch is for all religions" is a paradox.
There are certain users that just seem to always be getting on my case, too. That's not a bad thing, but it's a bit irritating when you do a bunch of good things and one person comes along to say you did one little thing that th messed up on."
this is literally targeting me from a certain conversation that I had on your profile. It would also be considered gossiping since the paragraph is very negative. I suggest that you remove it or make it less targeted towards certain users.
garnetluvcookie (talk | contribs) 20:45, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- Not you specifically.
Super_Scratch_Bros20 (talk | contribs) 17:37, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- I’m going to expand on this, since this message still bugs me a year later, even if you never read this. I was not specifically targeting you. I had no one specific in mind when I made this. I care more about the amount of opposition I get, not the amount of opposing users. I’d also typed that out after a controversial conversation with another user, even though it wasn’t meant to be targeted at them.
- It is also of little importance to me if something is “negative.” The issue is negative, and I wish to advocate entire freedom of religion, as it would be very essential to me as a religious person. The issue is negative, yes, but I need to address why it is negative to bring out a (hopefully) positive effect.
Please remember to sign your posts
Hello, Super_Scratch_Bros20! As an editor who has yet to participate in the discussion, you are invited to participate in the discussion at Talk:Camera. This is not mandatory, but your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, and have a good day!
Thanks for signing up for the Discussion Invitation System. By providing your thoughts, you're making the Scratch Wiki a better place! If you no longer wish to receive these messages, just remove your name from the list.
Jackson49 (talk | contribs) 21:56, 15 December 2020 (UTC)
Za-Pixel on your userpage
- I said "before the end of 2021", and not only that, but I said "before the end of 2021, hopefully".
Super_Scratch_Bros20 (talk | contribs) 13:46, 7 January 2021 (UTC)
I think you are doing interwiki links incorrectly; you do not need to copy the full link into a reference. The correct way of doing Interwiki links can be found here.
Jammum (💬 Talk - ✍️ Contribs - 🐱 Scratch) 15:53, 27 January 2021 (UTC)
I have removed you from Scratch Wiki:Discussion Invitation/List
Hello! I have removed you from Scratch Wiki:Discussion Invitation/List because you were inactive for over three months. If you wish to remain part of the list, just add your name again. Note that I can do this, here is a quote:
|“||If a user is inactive for at least three months, feel free to remove them from the list, but please notify them on their talk page.||”|