|This page is archive 2 of User talk:Mathfreak231. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- Archive 1 (before March 23, 2013)
- Archive 2 (before July 7, 2013)
- Archive 3 (before August 11, 2013)
- Archive 4 (before September 22, 2013)
- Archive 5 (before October 23, 2013)
- Archive 6 (before December 8, 2013)
- Archive 7 (before February 26, 2014)
- Status archive (the talk page for my old Status)
- UnScratchWiki archive (the talk page for my April Fools' thing before it was abandoned)
- Archive 8 (before May 25, 2014)
- Archive 9 (before July 3, 2014)
- Archive 10 (before August 5, 2014)
- Archive 11 (before September 23, 2014)
- Archive 12 (before August 11, 2015)
How do you do that?
Category:Pages with broken file links. How did you get pages into that category without going to the the pages (in the category) and categorizing them along with considering it a hidden category? I'm perplexed.
Legobob23o (talk | contribs) 13:39, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
- MediaWiki added the category automagically.
Scimonster (talk | contribs)
Why Can I Edit Your page? :P
- You can edit any page on the wiki, as long as it's not protected that only administrators can edit it. However, if someone edits your user page (not your user talk—that's where people will leave you messages) and you don't want them to, be sure to remind them that they shouldn't edit it without permission. (and welcome!) Oh, and if you're posting something on a talk page, don't forget to add your sig with ~~~~.
veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 18:45, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- I have never seen anybody say it to mean that, and who would use an acronym for that anyways; it's so rarely used in legit context
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 22:55, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- . If nobody on roblox even jokes about using it, then nobody anywhere uses it to mean it. Trust me on this one. MF231 23:01, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Lol, I guess I felt kinda rushed because it was so important and seemed urgent. :\ Mathfreak231 Talk to me! I did that! 20:19, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
Template:Past is for articles and sections about past versions or features of past versions. Now you listed the following articles as "in need for deletion":
- Scratch 1.0
- Scratch 1.1
- Scratch 1.2
- Scratch 1.3
- Scratch 1.4
- Scratch 1.x
- Experimental Blocks
- Comment (programming feature)
Apparently, you made a "big" mistake. The aforementioned pages appear to be for historical reference. Eventually, Scratch 2.0 will be replaced by Scratch 2.1, rendering the former as a past version. (But that will be a long time from now) There are also articles that can make use of this template, such as Note (block) and Abs () (block).
3sal2 (talk | contribs) 00:53, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
- We already have a template for that. Take a look at Template:Other version.
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 01:10, 18 June 2013 (UTC)