Thanks so much
- This is your talk page. Sign your posts by typing ~~~~ after each post.
Bsteward (talk | contribs) 02:40, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Not offhand... try looking for stuff by hitting the random page button. :)
- Don't forget to sign your posts on talk pages, but appending 4 tildes (~~~~) :)
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 13:50, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, after each post please put ~~~~ so we don't have to do it for you.
Bsteward (talk | contribs) 23:55, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- That's supposed to happen. It turns into the actual code. The tildes are just a placeholder.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 14:06, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
- XD I guess I am kinda famous. I am an admin, and have the most edits of anyone.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 08:15, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
How do you create a sandbox or a new page? I really want to make this one page and a sandbox. By the way, why do you guys never put the -- before the signiture? Should I sop using it?--
Luap01 (talk | contribs) 21:14, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
- Type the URL of the page you want to create into the address bar, then there will be a box on the new page for you to type the new page. You would type
http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/User:Luap01/Sandboxin the address bar to make you sandbox.
Bsteward (talk | contribs) 00:46, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- The dashes aren't necessary, but you can use them if you want :P
Jonathanpb (talk | contribs) 07:42, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, but you personal Scratch group does not need a page on the wiki. Also, I'm betting most of the people there don't have a wiki account, so they can't even ask like that. I only deleted the pages in the main and talk namespaces, but if you want, now that I've explained this, I can delete your talk subpage too.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 16:24, 5 January 2012 (UTC)