Ooh! A new message from TheTrillion!
Welcome to my talk page!
Feel free to leave a message here about anything — it could be an edit (or mistake) I made, something you want to bring to my attention, a question, or a greeting.
As a little note
Before posting, there are several things I need you to know
- If I left a message on your talk page, feel free to respond there or here, but stay consistent — don't respond here then continue the discussion there.
- Unless you ask me to do otherwise, if you talk to me here I will reply to you here.
- All guidelines (Community and Scratch Wiki) still apply here — please follow them.
- If you leave me a disrespectful message, do not expect a response and expect to see your message deleted.
- If I made a mistake, of any kind whatsoever (assume good faith), please post your view calmly and collectedly.
- Think about your post before posting.
- I welcome all questions — Wiki-/Scratch-related questions and personal/offtopic questions are equally welcome here.
- When referring to me, please make sure the name you use matches this regex: https://regex101.com/r/QSyeGl/3 - examples of OK and NOT OK names are shown in the "insert test string" box. If you're unsure, just use one of the "OK" examples.
- For reference, revision 289136 was done by TheTrillion on 16/09/2021
Got a message from the bot for a 9kb file
On August 18th, I got a message from the bot saying that it had compressed 2 files I uploaded: One was 4kb and the other was 9kb. Why did it have to compress such small files?
(contribs:: motion) 14:22, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- I'm not ken but I believe as long the bot can compress more than 10% of the file and it doesn't have any form of "compress" in the edit summary, it will compress it.
TheTrillion • Talk • 2,206 contributions • Scratch 22:10, 16 September 2021 (UTC)