|Note:||My icon will not be updated to temporary profile pictures on any accounts I use.|
Hello! Welcome to my talk page! You can leave me a message or ask me a question here!
|Note:||If anyone mentions in a post here that they would like the reply to a topic they created here on their own talk page, I will put the initial reply both here and on my talk page.|
|Note:||All section titles that were added by me are marked by (post created with no title).|
About this edit of yours
As far as I have been able to tell, secure.wikimedia.org was never removed from the whitelist. On the Phabricator topic colbygk was only considering blocking it:
|“||Still an issue for community curated/moderated websites such as https://scratch.mit.edu, we're going to have to ~add wikimedia.org/ to our block list~ remove wikimedia.org from our allow list.||”|
and now that the patch was pushed, all wikimedia domains are safely on the whitelist. Thanks for your diligence, but try to read what you see more carefully in the future.
kenny2scratch 20:22, 25 July 2020 (UTC)
(post created with no title)
Hi! In the article section "Mass Reporting", I think the difference between Mass Reporting and False Reporting is an opinion, and that it isn't nessecary to add two different sections. I'm a new Wikian, so if you have a good reason why, do tell me! Thanks!
ButterySaltedPopcorn (talk | contribs) 10:54, 16 August 2020 (UTC)ButterySaltedPopcorn
- I consider Mass Reporting a type of False Reporting and that they are slightly different but still very closely related.
- And just a note for using talk pages in the future, please create new posts at the bottom of the page and add a title for it.
Jammum (💬 Talk - ✍️ Contribs - 🐱 Scratch) 11:13, 16 August 2020 (UTC)
Both of us were wrong
Me: I didn't see "and related subdomains". Your edit was correct. However:
You: S:BRD. Regardless of my edit being wrong, you were incorrect to revert my reversion. Your removal was the B, my reversion was the R, and your next step is to Discuss, not revert back. You've gotten the page protected for the next 3 days.
kenny2scratch 12:23, 19 August 2020 (UTC)
Moving user images
|“||If the file has a generic title (such as "My Logo.png"), then any user may add the user's username to the filename, but they must immediately notify the uploader||”|
I recently added another page to your list
- I am adding pages to the list in chronological order (but still sorted alphabetically), and your addition of that goes against it. I will still keep it, though.
Jammum (💬 Talk - ✍️ Contribs - 🐱 Scratch) 13:59, 13 September 2020 (UTC)
Sorry for to much edits
- Sorry because I did too much edits in a short amount of time. I was testing how to write so that scratch blocks appear in the page and some other stuff like learn to sign and things like that. I'll click les times to the "save changes" button. Sorry, I'll be more careful next time.
Azerty_666 (talk | contribs) 16:59, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
- You can just click the show preview button instead. This will help so you don't have to click the save changes to see what it looks like.
- But it does make sense... I don't think scratchblocks works properly every time your preview. Because you were testing out scratchblocks, I think it's fine if you have to press save so many times. How about trying to get as many of your tests in one edit, and then saving so you can see all of them at once.
12944qwerty 19:12, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
- User-generated content is content made by Scratch users, both in and outside of the Scratch Website. A lot of it is not allowed on the Wiki under the S:NOSP policy.
Jammum (💬 Talk - ✍️ Contribs - 🐱 Scratch) 12:06, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
Please remember to sign your posts
WikiMonitor (talk | contribs) 20:35, 29 November 2020 (UTC)
You forgot to add date to Wiki Standards
- Hi, this is TenType here (an EW). As far as I know, adding dates on templates are not required, as TemplatesFTW automatically adds them every so often. Thanks!
TenType (talk | contribs) 00:54, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
I'm a big kid now
Hello, Jammum. As an editor who has yet to participate in the discussion, you are invited to participate in the discussion at Creating an Account. This is not mandatory, but your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, and have a good day!
Super_Scratch_Bros20 (talk | contribs) 11:50, 3 December 2020 (UTC)
Are you an EW+ yet?
- Not yet. However, I was a candidate in the most recent election at the time of writing this.
Jammum (💬 Talk - ✍️ Contribs - 🐱 Scratch) 07:53, 5 December 2020 (UTC)
Why did you change your website font to Comic Sans?
- I might change the font of non-Carmes Inc pages to a different font. Also, I think my website has always been in Comic Sans.
Jammum (💬 Talk - ✍️ Contribs - 🐱 Scratch) 08:42, 12 December 2020 (UTC)
Hello, Jammum! As an editor who has yet to participate in the discussion, you are invited to participate in the discussion at Talk:Camera. This is not mandatory, but your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, and have a good day!
Thanks for signing up for the Discussion Invitation System. By providing your thoughts, you're making the Scratch Wiki a better place! If you no longer wish to receive these messages, just remove your name from the list.
Jackson49 (talk | contribs) 23:57, 15 December 2020 (UTC)
Please don't edit war
I undid your edit because @Super_Scratch_Bros20 said it was fine.
|“||"Fix" it, or just make it worse? It's okay to make it worse. :)||”|
Lovecodeabc Links: talk | profile | contributions | directory 13:46, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
- Also, congarts on 3,000 contribs!
Lovecodeabc Links: talk | profile | contributions | directory 14:12, 5 January 2021 (UTC)