|This page is 1 of User talk:Ihaveamac/archive. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Thanks for making soo many convenient templates, just a small suggestion, can you tell me on my talk page when you make one? (I want to add your templates to my page )
And make sure to categorize your templates..
- What category would they go into?
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 22:31, 1 December 2012 (UTC)
- Also, I finally have a talk page :P
My template Watching
- I fixed it.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 17:03, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Woohoo. Way to go Scimonster.
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 17:07, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Woohoo. Way to go Scimonster.
Sorry, Can't Do That
Um...both your userpage and your talk page don't have a header. I don't know what code you did to make it like that, but please revert your edit. I can't revert it because I don't know how you did it.
Joletole (talk | contribs) 00:48, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
- It's a div that covers the header, but I guess I'll unhide it then.
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 00:48, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
Wait I thought you were inactive before, now you are super active!!!
I remember when your userpage just said you joined on 2007 i think...
- Yeah, I'm pretty inactive on the forums and the main site, but I've been taking a little break off Wikipedia, so I came here. I'm one of the first few contributers I think, I'm the 49th user on the Scratch Wiki.
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 03:50, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
Question about Template
- Doing... You will also have to fix the "editintro" parameter.
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 21:19, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
- That's if administrators/sysops are actually watching. The edit intro says that anyone can remove any vandalism and other nonsense. I get a new message banner if someone edits my userpage anyway, but others can still remove nonsense.
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 21:45, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
I need to ask.
How did you make that warning thing?!? I really want to use it but I do not know how to! Thanks! (and telling me is optional, but I will give credits Thanks! Ps. Can you remove the warning on your userpage? you told random people to edit your userpage
KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 01:33, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
- See my talk page...
Molybdenum (talk | contribs) 00:34, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
I don't get it, why are you so protective with your userpage. You have a banner, another thing saying so, and once again, another thing to not edit your page. You do realize, that I don't have any of those on my userpage, and no one has edited my userpage.
Joletole (talk | contribs) 01:26, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, i am doing that too!
- KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 01:32, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
1. Can you check to see what I did wrong in User:KrIsMa/Spacer? That </strong> tag is annoying :)
2. Cool awesome userpage!
3. I see you attempted to make the signature auto sign. I think that is impossible.
- I'll check and modify it.
- It's possible, but you need to "subst" the signature. I'll explain later.
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 01:42, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
Sign your posts please
- Yes, I know I forgot to sign my post. I was going to sign it, but it was too late.
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 02:42, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
Don't expect me to be happy or thinking straight right now, a bit stressed, about to rip my hair into more hair. (to your attention thing)
Ill get back to narmal tmr
Back to topic, how experience dare you with java, c+ html?
- Not much java, did you mean C++? and HTML...I don't know
Ihaveamac (talk | contribs) 03:29, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
- Haha yes! I, again, a little poopsy... Wait, then how do you know the wiki markup language soo good...
- KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 03:34, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
I was just wondeing if you could help me with the User:KrIsMa/Spacer page again? The message is not hiding..
Thanks, and I kinda notice thwt I am kinda bothering you, so you don't have to do it for me!
KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 16:02, 4 December 2012 (UTC)