Welcome to my talk page!
Thank you, everyone, for the very warm welcome! Feel free to talk to me here! It could be a mistake that I've made or maybe just a greeting!
As a little note
Before leaving me a message, there are several things that you need to know before leaving me a message.
- If I left a message on your talk page, feel free to respond here or there
- But please stay constant
- Unless you ask me to do otherwise, if you talk to me here I will reply to you here
- If you leave me a mean message, do not expect me to respond instead, expect to see your message deleted (Or Reported)
- If I made a mistake, please assume good faith and post your view calmly and explain in clearly
- Remember, I'm a new Wiki Editor
- Please Think about your post before posting.
- I welcome all questions
- Except asking things that are agast the guidelines
Leave Me A Message!
Leave me a message!
Please compress files you upload
TemplatesFTW 13:03, 9 June 2019 (UTC)
Hello. Welcome to the Wiki! Reach out to me on my talk page if you have any questions.
I new too. I still know a bunch about how to use the Scratch Wiki.
Scratch-Coding (talk | contribs) 12:40, 11 June 2019 (UTC)
Hi, ajsya, your siggy looks great! Its a nice one, alright. But I've noticed something — the sig contains a different font, but it spills to the rest of the page. This is because you forgot to add </div> at the end of the code. I hope you fix it soon!
yaov_1991 / talk / contribs / 11:31, 17 June 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, my mistake. It's actually fine :P
yaov_1991 / talk / contribs / 11:33, 17 June 2019 (UTC)