Creating a Main Menu
Congratulations on your first article, Creating a Main Menu! The content is very good, and i see you even know wiki formatting. :)
There are just a couple things i wanted to point out to you. I've already fixed these, but please keep them in mind.
- We don't sign in articles.
- Any article belongs to the entire wiki community, not just a single person, so we don't sign articles. Please do sign your posts on talk pages, however.
- Categorize all articles, etc.
- Every content page, template, file, and even category is categorized. This helps us group similarly-themed articles, and helps users find them also. You can take a look at the "root" category here: Category:Scratch Wiki, and content categories here: Category:Content. To categorize a page simply add [[Category:CATEGORY NAME]] somewhere on the page, preferably at the bottom. You can also look at Help:Categories.
- Link syntax
- It looks like you got confused about this a couple times. To create an internal link (a link to another wiki page), do this: [[Main Page|Wiki homepage]] (produces: Wiki homepage) or: [[Main Page]] (produces: Main Page). Do this for redirects as well. An external link (a non-wiki-page link) has a different syntax. [http://scratch.mit.edu/ Scratch] (produces: Scratch). Pay attention to the single brackets, and no pipe (|).