I had to delete your page "3rd Party"
I had to delete the page because it doesn't relate to Scratch. The only connection to Scratch you mentioned was modifications, and we already have an article on that. Also, I notice that you recreated the page after it was deleted the first time. Please don't do that without asking first. If a page is deleted, please ask on the Community Portal before re-creating it. Thanks!
jvvg (talk | contribs) 20:17, 2 June 2017 (UTC)
About Category:What is
What is this category supposed to be? There is no such namespace as "What is:"; what are you intending to put in here? Also, what's the point of having this category if the "main page" is Help:Contents? And how is the "main page" of a category a help page?
Basically, what I'm trying to say is: Category:What is is useless and you really shouldn't have made it. Additionally, the category description doesn't make sense. I'll ask for it to be deleted, but please don't make pages like this again.
kenny2scratch 02:51, 3 June 2017 (UTC)
I was trying to Make a Category but Didn't know how so I thought it Must be in The Category Help:Contents and this Category is Meant for Wiki's That explain Stuff.
Yakov5776 (talk | contribs) 16:42, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
I had to undo a lot of your edits
You made a lot of redirects which were seemingly unnecessary so I deleted them.
- Template - this went to Help:Templates and it's not needed because that page is about help with Wiki templates, having a general "templates" redirect will make people think there is some article on templates on Scratch.
- I need help - same thing
- What is Scratch 3.0 - we already have the page Scratch 3.0, we don't really do "What is" and "About" redirects for our pages, we assume that the people navigating the Wiki know just to search the thing itself.
- About Scratch 3.0 - same thing.
- What is Scarth 3.0 - we don't do purposefully misspelled redirects.
- Search the Wiki - the Wiki has a search bar at the top, it's not really necessary at all.
Basically, don't make redirects just for the sake of making redirects. Only make them if they are necessary. Also your edit to Scratch 3.0 here I undid. Your own Github profile isn't really something official, there is the official preview here which is already linked in that article.
Also, in the future, the "External Links" template is good enough for a page with external links, there is no need to manually write a warning message in the same article. In the future maybe ask on the CP if some redirects would be alright. Thanks!
20:21, 20 June 2017 (UTC)
Yakov5776 Said: Ok, Sorry ):
I had to undo this edit of yours to the article Hacking. You changed the link from Scratch to Scratch]. The first is the one that we use on the Wiki (it's the norm). If you're looking for stuff to edit I have some ideas here for articles you could make.
03:20, 21 June 2017 (UTC)