I have a few guidelines for my page AND this discussion page. Before posting, please read. If you are a bot and can somehow read this, or you are just giving me a heads up or something, you don't have to read this, feel free to post.
- Wanna just talk or something? Please go to my profile and comment there.
- Urgent notice? I'm not on the wiki that often, so post on my profile.
- Have a question/concern/etc. about my page? I do accept comments on my profile, but they are allowed here as well. Just know that for quicker responses, comment on my profile.
- Need help on something having to do with the wiki? I'm not an expert, so please first go to Mathfreak231's talk page and ask there. If he doesn't have an answer, you can TRY asking me, but you probably won't get a good success out of it.
- All Scratch Community Guidelines apply here, too. Please be respectful. If you do want to be mean to be, go on my profile, and comment. I have a report button, and I'm not afraid to use it.
- Don't edit my page AT ALL. If you have a suggestion, post here. I don't take suggestions for my page on my profile.
- I do carefully read through everything on here. However, once read, if it's a heads-up, I will most likely delete it from my talk page. This DOES NOT mean that I didn't read it, it means I've read it and understand it.
- Do not reply unless necessary.