|Welcome to the Scratch Wiki! I look forward to the useful edits you'll make and hope you'll have fun here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on my talk page, where you can talk about the Wiki or even ask personal questions! If you need quick help with wiki markup, take a look at Scratch Wiki:Cheatsheet. You might want to go to Category:Articles to Expand to find pages that need editing. I get my inspiration from Special:RecentChanges however, so looking at that helps too. See you around, Encodingdecoding;|
kenny2scratch 13:00, 3 April 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you, Kenny2Scratch. (May I call you Kenny?)
- He doesn't like the name. You can call him Ken or Kenny2scratch. Ken, will explain his feelings about it when he sees this.
- Also, when you place the sig on your post. It's best if you don't put it on a new line as it automatically breaks and formats into your post. If you keep it on a new line, it will break like in your post above.
- Also, I replied on my talk.
12944qwerty 22:28, 3 April 2019 (UTC)
- As my talk page stipulates, definitely don't call me Kenny - either Ken or my entire username are what I prefer to be known as. (Thank you for asking before you actually did so, by the way! Most people just straight up do the wrong thing. )
kenny2scratch 14:29, 4 April 2019 (UTC)
12944qwerty 17:20, 3 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi! Welcome to the scratch wiki. We are very happy you are here! :D If you have any questions feel free to ask me on my Talk Page! Any ways... Welcome to the wiki and I look forward to seeing you around! :D
Jakel181 (talk | contribs) 19:01, 3 April 2019 (UTC)
I noticed you added a new topic link that took the form of an external link. Although that is possible, it looks much cleaner if you use a button. If you look at my welcome, there is a button in the middle. It will look just like that so it is easier and cleaner.
12944qwerty 22:07, 4 April 2019 (UTC)