Hello there! I'm TenType!
|Scratch Join Date||March 31st, 2018 22:23 (UTC)|
|Scratch Wiki Join Date||March 17th, 2019 18:10 (UTC)|
Welcome to my userpage! I'm TenType, an Experienced Wikian. Shoot me a message if you need help or would just like to talk!
On the Wiki
I've been on the Scratch Wiki with the account TenType since March 18th, 2019 right when I found about it on Scratch. I am very active, so you may see me monitoring the wiki (I have 2,250 edits.) As I am an Experienced Wikian, my job includes reviewing account requests and monitoring the wiki. I try to be as respectful as I can, but if I seem too rude, please don't hesitate to let me know.
What I do
- Stalk Recent Changes like kenny2scratch
- Also stalk the User Creation Log
- Also also stalk the Deletion Log, but just for files to add into User:TenType/Deleted Files.
- ALSO ALSO ALSO stalk Special:ConfirmAccounts, managing account requests as I go
- Check Random Pages to see if they need editing
- Edit pages I can somehow find
- Welcome New Wikians on their user talk pages
- Play around in my Sandbox
- Patrol edits (see here)
- Remind users about wiki guidelines and rules
- Enforce the no excessive linking rule (even though this page breaks it)
- Enforce the style and SB guidelines
- Support the fact that users should be editing mainspace more than userspace (which most users' edits come from userspace or user talk)
- Maintain Curator (front page)/Future Curators, Featured Studios, Scratch Design Studio/Studios, and Scratch Design Studio/Current Studio
- Make mistakes (Use User:TenType/Trout to whack me if I do!)
What I've done
- Clicked Random Page, got to the Moderation page, clicked Random Page again, and ended up on the same page. What are the odds of that? (Psst, its 1 in 2,031, just found out) Leave a message on my talk page if that has happened to you before.
- Nominated for the June 2019 election but didn't get picked to become a candidate.
- Made my humongous deleted files page, which took SO LONG.
- Became the most active user on the Wiki.
- Encountered many bugs.
- Have more mainspace edits than anything else! (unlike the other hundreds of users that edit this Wiki)
- Scored 1342 on the Wikipediholic Test! • (Either I'm saintly or I have a lot of edits :P) 
- And many other things!
I guess I could also sort of be considered a WikiKnight, kind of a WikiPuma, and if you look at me as a hero, than you could consider me a WikiGryphon. Also technically since I have more than one trait of WikiFauna, I'm a WikiPlatypus.
- All Time
- 50th with my addition of links to Disappearing Text Bug
- 100th when I updated my talk page
- 500th with my creation of Project Player, a redirect to Project Players
- 1000th when I welcomed Groko13
- 2000th when I moved Scratch API
- User Talk
Feel bored of editing? Play some of my made-up games on the Wiki!
Here is a fun time-killer to play, even if you aren't a registered user on the Wiki.
This is a variant of Disambiguation Dodge, except that you are trying to avoid FAQ pages. This is slightly more difficult as the chance of landing on a FAQ page is about 4.43%.
WikiLadders is a game where you open two random articles and try to get from the first to the second using only the links in the first and subsequent articles. Once you have succeeded, you can go back to try and do it again using fewer links!
<-- See the link!
I first encountered Scratch in 2012 (I miss 1.4) when my father showed me a book called Super Scratch Programming Adventure! (1.4 version). I got a bit interested so I played around with the blocks and created a project without an account. After a few days though, I lost full interest and turned my mind to more important things such as school.
Later after 6 years on March 31st, 2018, I came back to see what it was like now after I reheard it in my computer class. Wow, was it different. 2.0 seemed more new and refined, plus the editor looked really cool. I quickly got hooked onto Scratch, and registered with my now old account AwesomeSauce2007. I discovered the Scratch Discussion Forums, and began to regularly create projects, with the complexity increasing each time. I found Scratch really fun at that time and was extremely active, learning new things about Scratch each day. After telling my friends about how great Scratch was, we decided to create a collab account called BananaTeam2013 where we now create collaboration projects on! (most of them unshared)
After about 6 months, I started to not like my long name and after finding out I couldn't change it, I switched to my current account TenType on September 8th, 2018. I also created my alt account called TenHype which I do testing and reveal follow-ups on. And then I discovered the Scratch Wiki (read #On the Wiki). I started to be more active on the Scratch Wiki than Scratch itself.
Today I'm interested in simulations, showcases, cloud projects, music, and games. Unfortunately, I don't share projects or post on the forums frequently (although I do post often in the Scratch Wiki Forum Topic)
What I do
- Create projects (not very much anymore)
- View Featured Projects and explore trending/popular ones
- Love projects if they inspire or appeal to me, favorite projects if they are one of the best I've seen (I rarely favorite projects)
- Comment on profiles (mostly to inform them of their account request)
- Occasionally comment on projects or studios
- Monitor the official Scratch Wiki Contributors studio
- Discuss in the Wiki Forums and other topics
- Test stuff on unshared projects or on my alt
|Note:||See a part of the stats that are incorrect or need updating? Don't hesitate to notify or contact me!|
- Shared Projects: 11
- Curated Studios: 7
- Owned Studios: 3 (If you count the Scratch Wiki studio, then 4)
- Followers: 86 (sigh)
- 50th on February 3rd, 2020 by lengthhead1
|“||i want to vandalize pages and ruin this wiki
o btw folow me o also go to shrek.com 2 git free muneeeeeee
– Unknown account request reviewed by jvvg
|“||Consider before assuming.||”|
– A simple quote by ME
- Kenny2scratch for accepting me into the Scratch Wiki and for lots of help!
- All the EWs, admins, and bureaucrats for so much help on the Wiki and for leading the community!
- And finally, every active user for contributing! <3
- Edits may be inaccurate due to a known bug
- As of September 16th, 2020 PST
- I forgot what project I made but it was something with Scratch Cat.
- I might have gotten an account back then, but if I did I forgot the name and password. :(
- If you are already an editor here, then give yourself a pat on the back.
- As of September 16, 2020 PST