Hi! Welcome to my wiki page. Thank you for coming here.
Please also see:
Hi, I am randomjunk15. You can also call me Bruce. I am 13 and in 7th grade. I have a good life, and, while I can do real code, I like Scratch too.
My history with computers
- Age 4 (2007)(about)
- Became interested in these things. Played with them without my parents' permission. My very first thing I did was opened and closed Mozilla Firefox repetitively for over an hour.
- Age 6(2009)(Desktops were still common)
- I was first allowed to use a computer. I caught on within hours, and became proficient with the mouse.
- Later that year, I was able to actually USE a computer properly, but still had adults type for me.
- Age 7(2010)(About)(Year of the first iPad)
- Started playing with the word processor. 30 minutes later, I could type one word per minute.
- Age 9(2012)
- I could type at a decent speed.
- I discovered Scratch 1.4 in an after school program and loved it. I got it on the family desktop.
- Around November, I started hating Windows. We had a gaming PC, and it was still too slow to be usable at all.
- Age 10(2013)
- I borrowed my neighbor's Nexus 7, and I loved Android. I even considered a Nexus 7 for myself.
- I got my first computer that was truly my own. It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-p5113TSYXAR, and it is still the one I use to this day.
- Age 12(2015)
- Became an Android power-user with root access and CWM.
I know these programming languages:
- Two dialects of BASIC
- PBASIC 2.5 for BS2
- Some unknown version for Sharp PC-1401
- Some Alice
And these other computer-related languages:
- BBCode (markup)
- HTML (markup)
- Very little CSS (formatting)
- "A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer" -Windows
- "People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to people who do" -Isaac Asimov (Yes, I've read his Foundation Trilogy and prelude.)
- "You don't need to do evil to make money" -Google
- "If your enemies like your behavior, it's bad behavior. Your friends are trustworthy." -Me
- "Out of business" -Microsoft (not said yet)