|Warning:||Due to the use of fixed CSS objects, this page will be extremely cumbersome to read on a mobile device (or any device with a small screen).|
Here are some add-ons to the Edible Scratch language.
- Scratcher — Chef
- New Scratcher — Chef in training
- Community Moderator — Chef on guard
- Scratch Team — Chef Team
- Scratch Mentor — Chef teacher
- Script — Ingredient
- Block — Spices
- Report (website feature) — Complain of spoiled food/messy cookbook
- Sprite — Oil
- Backdrop — Food
- Stage — Pot
- Scratch User Interface — Kitchen
- Sound — Sizzle
- Costume — Fat
- Paint Editor — Oil bottle
- Libraries — Refrigerators
- Follow — Delight It
- Scratch Modification — Edible Scratch Variation
- Help — Meal Boost
- Scratch Helper Groups — Edible Scratch Pro Chefs
- Scratch Day — Edible Scratch Potluck
- Tag — Price Tag
- Curator (front page) — Chef Showcaser
- Curator (studio) — Cookbook writer
- Manager — Cookbook chef
- Flame War — Cooking War
- Kaj — Kitchen Monster
Forums (Table Talk)
Forum names and descriptions
Welcome to Edible Scratch
- Crates of food New crates of food from the Chef Team.
- Chefs in training A forum to welcome chefs beginning their training. Chefs shall serve yhem food.
- Help with Ingredients Need help with your meal? Ask here!
- Meal Show and Tell Tell other chefs about your meals and cookbooks.
- Meal Ideas A place to give and get help of thinking meal ideas.
- Meal Collaborations Join together to work on meals!
- Supply Request Looking for some supplies? Want to offer your cooking skills to others?
About Edible Scratch
- Questions about Edible Scratch Post general questions about Edible Scratch here.
- Suggestions Discuss ideas for greasing Edible Scratch.
- Spoils and Rots Found a spoil in Edible Scratch? Describe it here!
- Advanced Delicious Topics Discuss cooking pros, advanced techniques, or Edible Scratch variations here.
- Connecting to the Non-Edible World Topics relating to non-edibleness connecting to Edible Scratch
- Edible Scratch Pro Chefs A place for chefs of Edible Scratch Pro Chefs to coordinate and discuss topics related to their groups.
- Edible Scratch Potluck (year) Discuss Edible Scratch Potluck.