- It must support HTML5.
- Add:to your common.js file (if there is a red link then create the page as well)
- You might have to do a hard refresh.
- Done! :D
How to use it
- Copy the link to the post you replied to.
- Go to the user's talk page and click "New topic" under the penicl button.
- Type "I replied to your post!" exactly in the subject bar.
- Click anywhere in the editing box and then imminently paste + the link in the editing box.
- You're done!
- Documention based apon Ken's Siggy Warner Guide