- I live in the U.S., and my favorite subject is science. My favorite color is indigoI like uni-pegi-kitties (unicorn-pegasus-cat) and raspberries, frosted animal crackers, and that salad I had with dinner last night. I also love drawing stickmen and over the summer I'm working on "The Big Book of Stickmen," which is like an encyclopedia for my stickman universe. I like using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Animator (formerly Adobe Flash). My scratch account is honeyr2 and my secondary account is Cuped Cake.
- Grammar Police
- General of the Stickman Army
- Redstone Engineer
- Digital Animator
- Happiness Enthusiast
Bet You Didn't Know
1. Everything can be traced back to nature (the sun or a rock/mineral).
2. Octopi have 8 brains - one for each tentacle. So the tentacles literally have "a mind of it's own"!
3. Outside, you are rarely more than 6 feet away from a spider.
4. Your right lung is bigger than your left lung.
Scratch Block Colors
Do you know all of the Scratch block colors? Well, here they are!
red orange // category=variables yellow // category=control green // category=operators turquoise // category=pen blue // category=motion indigo // category=custom violet // category=looks pink // category=sound gold // category=events silver // category=grey bronze // category=list
I'm sorry I haven't been active on the Scratch Wiki. Post something on my talk page if you need me, and if I don't answer, post a comment here.
Mind Reader Tricks
To make a mind reader trick, first think of a number. Any number. Got one? Well, the number you picked is going to be known as "y". So here we go:
(P.S. In this case, x=the number the viewer chose.) So, if y=12, then the Scratch blocks goes like this:
say [Think of a number. Any number.] for (amount) secs say [Multiply it by 12.] for (amount) secs say [Add 144.] for (amount) secs say [Divide by 12.] for (amount) secs say [Subtract the original number.] for (amount) secs
And the equation in Scratch blocks is like this: