Scratch 2.0 is the next version of Scratch, completely rewritten using Flash for the front-end and Python for the back-end. (Read more...)
until the release of Scratch 2.0
- November 31st: Pico takes over Scratch
- Octember 15th: The Paint Editor now supports bitmaps
- Yesterday: A Mongolian tribe invaded the server room
- Today: The Forums are written in DjangoBB (Python-based)
- Tomorrow? (: The Wiki gets a countdown timer
Important Scratch 2.0 information
- You can view the current beta at http://beta.scratch.mit.edu. Please report any bugs and give any feedback on the forums.
- Only accounts created after ??? will be allowed on the beta.
- The current forums will be archived; Scratch 2.0 will have fresh new forums.
In the News
- February 18, 2019 — -PixelParty- as Scratch Curator
- -PixelParty- has been chosen as the three-hundred-forty-fifth curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate -PixelParty- on their profile!
- February 11, 2019 — BlueElectricity as Scratch Curator
- BlueElectricity has been chosen as the three-hundred-forty-fourth curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate BlueElectricity on their profile!
- February 4, 2019 — natsd as Scratch Curator
- natsd has been chosen as the three-hundred-forty-third curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate natsd on their profile!
- January 29, 2019 — fromage- as Scratch Curator
- fromage- has been chosen as the three-hundred-forty-second curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate fromage- on their profile!
- January 22, 2019 — MathsHat1 as Scratch Curator
- MathsHat1 has been chosen as the three-hundred-forty-first curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate MathsHat1 on their profile!
|| Scratch 3.0