Scratch 2.0 is the next version of Scratch, completely rewritten using Flash for the front-end and Python for the back-end. (Read more...)
until the release of Scratch 2.0
- November 31st: Pico takes over Scratch
- Octember 15th: The Paint Editor now supports bitmaps
- Yesterday: A Mongolian tribe invaded the server room
- Today: The Forums are written in DjangoBB (Python-based)
- Tomorrow? (: The Wiki gets a countdown timer
Important Scratch 2.0 information
- You can view the current beta at http://beta.scratch.mit.edu. Please report any bugs and give any feedback on the forums.
- Only accounts created after ??? will be allowed on the beta.
- The current forums will be archived; Scratch 2.0 will have fresh new forums.
In the News
- November 19, 2019 — -TheGreenNinja- as Scratch Curator
- -TheGreenNinja- has been chosen as the three-hundred-eighty-fourth curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate -TheGreenNinja- on their profile!
- November 17, 2019 — CrimsonROSES34 as Scratch Curator
- CrimsonROSES34 has been chosen as the three-hundred-eighty-third curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate CrimsonROSES34 on their profile!
- November 4, 2019 — Mockingjade as Scratch Curator
- Mockingjade has been chosen as the three-hundred-eighty-second curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate Mockingjade on their profile!
- October 28, 2019 — 123Dounuts as Scratch Curator
- 123Dounuts has been chosen as the three-hundred-eighty-first curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate 123Dounuts on their profile!
- October 26, 2019 - EW Election Results!
- Congratulations to apple502j (talk | contribs) and TenType (talk | contribs), who have been elected Experienced Wikian! View detailed results here: Scratch Wiki:Elections/October 2019/Results.