Welcome to my page!
Hi! I am just a Scratcher that loves elephants. My username is EIephant_Lover, not Elephant_Lover. The first "L" (after the very first letter, "E") in my username is actually a capital "i". The user Elephant_Lover was already taken, so I decided to use a little trick. I wish I could change that, but you can't change a username. This causes a bit of confusion, but, to be honest, I never thought I'd make it this far on Scratch! I go by EIephant_Lover, Elephant/EIephant, and she/her.
Note: I am not trying to impersonate anyone.
Go to my talk page to leave me any questions or concerns, or even just a welcome!
My Favorite Things
- Color - Purple/Pink (I can't decide)
- Animal - Elephant
- Sport - To watch, ice hockey, to play, none XD
- Emoji - ??
- Type of project - Games
- Book Genre - Realistic Fiction
- Movie type - Kids, family, humor
- Font - Microsoft YaHei UI Light
- Instrument - French Horn (totally not because I play it whaaaaat?)
- Squeaking tennis shoes (sneakers)
- Double negatives in writing (e.g. "not unlike")
- People wanting to be right for the sake of being right
- Rhetorical questions used as commands ("Why don't you do this?" as opposed to "Do this.")
- Repeating the same thing in a debate
- The words "fluid" and "moist"
- Not telling someone why you're angry at them
- When people hate something just because their friends do
- When people hate something because it's overrated (overrated =/= bad)
- There are more I can't remember at the moment...
On Scratch, I like to do all sorts of projects. I enjoy art projects (though I'm not very good at them), games, stories, and simulations. I enjoy to watch animations, but I am not an animator. Here are some of my projects:
- Music Composer †
- Iroboetto! *
- • Photo Dump • *
- Flight Blockshades (SGT) †
- American Flamingo Blockshade (SGT)
- Food Fight (on consonant) *
- A $hiny Cli¢ker *
- How to: Stain Pencils *
- Cross the River *
- Test Creator *
- sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ (ᖴᑭᑕ ᗩᑭᑭᒪIᑕᗩTIOᑎ)
- ☁️ Simple Pong Game
- Scratch Book of Minecraft
- Color Palette Generator
- FPC Application Tutorial *
- What Pet Should I Get?
† = Featured
* = Curated
|Note:||I'm rarely active in studios.|
I own a few studios, and I curate many. Here are some of my own studios:
- Best of Elephant - check out my best projects here!
- EIephant_Lover's Blockshade Gallery - here are all the blockshades I've done.
|My events in a nutshell: Not much is going on right now :P|
- I am not hosting any contests of my own.
- I am made it to the finals for Scratch's Got Talent, hosted by rainbow_waves.
- I have my own logo shop, which can be found above under User:EIephant Lover#Studios. Go to this project for more information.
|Note:||This shop is mostly inactive.|
- I'm currently hosting no other events. If you have a suggestion, leave it to me on my profile!
Outside of Scratch
Outside of Scratch, I do stuff that I'm not going to share (I don't like giving out personal information). I guess I'll say I play with my pets and watch television. Mostly, I play Scratch in my free time. I'm also trying to enjoy the summer.
- (Past) 282nd FPC (cut short one day ;^;)
- Curated x8 - Thanks wWSunPandaWw, smartzx, DragonLover379, okapicoder, 16cmack, BeatleManiacLily, --BlueSky--, and -LemonyLemon-! (One curation on alt, consonant.)
- Featured x2
- What the Community is Loving x1
- What the Community is Remixing x0
- Trending/Popular x1
- 900 Points on the Scratch Wikipediholic Test
- 500+ Forum Posts
- Scratch Wiki Editor with 835 edits
- 700+ Followers (Yay, thanks everyone so much!!)
- 90+ WPM. My highest ever for a consistent amount of time was 111. I've typed over 120 but only for like 10-20 seconds.
- Over 1800L (Lexile measure.)
Right now, EIephant_Lover is feeling...
Bored in quarantine. Wash your hands, wear a face mask, and be socially distant people!
- Thanks to jvvg for help around the Wiki.
- Thanks to kenny2scratch for help as well and keeping my edits in line.
- Thanks to --Waterfall-- for some formatting from this page.
- Thanks to bigpuppy for the sidebar code (which I've edited).
- Thanks to idrisidris for my logo (on my sidebar).
EIephant_Lover 14:34, 23 August 2019 (UTC)