Don't expect to see me much, I'm inactive on the Wiki.
|The following page is a draft of a new article. Please excuse any errors, missing information, or inaccurate information.|
Tools are the various functions that the interface has. They can do things like copy projects, create new ones, and edit what's in the project.
The following functions are found in the stage area:
- Green Flag - Starts the scripts in the project's code.
- Stop Sign - Stops all running scripts.
- Show/Hide - Shows or hides the currently selected sprite.
The following functions are found on the naviation bar:
- Language - Change the language of the editor.
- File -
- New - Creates a new empty project
- Save Now - Saves the project
- Save as a copy - Makes a new project containing the same blocks as the current one
- Load from your computer - Load a .sb, .sb2, or .sb3 Scratch project file
- Save to your computer - Downloads the project in its current state as a .sb3 file
- Edit -
- Restore <sprite/script/costume> - Undeletes the last deleted element
- Turn <on/off> Turbo Mode - Speeds up the project's execution
- Tutorials - Guides to making projects
- Project name - Change the name of the project. The default name is "Untitled"
- Share - Share the current project. Will instead say "Shared" if it already is
- See Project Page - View the project's main page
- My Stuff - View your My Stuff page containing your projects and studios.
- User button - View the user menu.