|Click here to try the new version of this page!|
Don't expect to see me much, I'm inactive on the Wiki.
|Has this user made a silly mistake? Click on the trout to notify them!|
Things about me and other stuff
I joined on February 20, 2019 and have been making lots of (hopefully) helpful edits to the wiki. I've been thanked for my edits on Thankful Thursday just once.
First major edit on March 7, 2019
So far, I have made 1,421 edits.
I scored 695 on Chrischb's Scratch Wikipediholic Test (You love this wiki and will spend lots of time on it. You're possibly overdoing it, though...) when I took it on December 10, 2019 and 905 (Wow... you must really love this place...) when I took it on January 23, 2020!
Get to know me
What I've been doing
- Editing articles to fix minor mistakes
- Compressing images
- Using Pen on Scratch
- Watching recent changes on the wiki
- Developing Hyperdrive OS X2 and C2
- Playing chess
- January 16, 2020 — 1000 edits!
- I have made 1000 (hopefully) helpful edits to the Scratch Wiki! It's a LOT of edits! Feel free to congratulate me on my talk page (or my Scratch page for non-editors).
- January 10, 2020 — Getting rid of Scratch Wiki Frame
- The Scratch Wiki Frame was hard to maintain, didn't work on phones (very well), and broke formatting occasionally. Additionally, they had to be at the bottom of the page. I came to the decision that I should remove them from the page. I also reorganized some stuff, so hopefully it is a better experience. If you have any feedback, you can contact me on my talk page (Scratch page for non-editors). Happy editing/reading!