Hello fellow person, I'm Dilek10 (Or Dilek, pronounced as "Dee-lehk")! I'm a Turkish 8th grader who is a self-taught artist, animator, and a game developer on Scratch, and a certificated weirdo. Right now, my timezone is GMT+3. My birthday? Oh, it's in December 6.
More Info About Me
As I said, I'm really, really weird. I'm obsessed with some stuff. I'm a little computer addict. I'm a preteen, but I'm not really fine with it. I'm also preparing for a big exam. I speak Turkish as a native language, English fluently, and a little German. I don't know any programming languages well yet, but I messed with Small Basic around sometime, and I'm messing with Java right now. I know some things that have been never heard/new in Turkey.
Here's a fact: I'm one of the people out there that skipped a grade.
Things I Like or Obsessed With
- Turkish memes
- Kowalski memes
- Hamburger memes
- Burger King Foot Lettuce memes
- Anime memes
- Loud music (It actually has a different name and it's a meme)
- E memes
- "How it feels to chew 5 gum" memes
- Peanut's Fandom
- Games (I've played/I'm playing)
- Trigonometry (Scroll down to see one of my works!)
- Maybe more, I just haven't discovered yet.
- Rubber ducks!
- Programming languages
- Cats 
What I Do on the Wiki
I think you should know about this.
- Looking at pages
- My favorite page is the "Alternatives to Scratch" page, for some reason.
- Talking to peeps
- Sometimes visiting the Turkish Scratch Wiki
- Editing, of course! 
- Sorting out some formating stuff 
What I Do on Scratch
I don't really do that much stuff on Scratch.
- Creating simple games
- Looking at projects
That's all, to be honest!
What I Do Outside Scratch
I've got several interests, but these are what I usually do:
- Playing video games
- Watching YouTube
- Creating YouTube videos
- Playing with my friends and family
- Listening to music 
- Messing with Java
What I'm Planning to Do
Ooo, I've got many plans!
- Finishing 8th grade with a good note from LGS
- Improving my German and joining the German Scratch Wiki
- Starting an animated series
- Developing a game without using Scratch
- Getting a graphics tablet 
Yeah, I have these stuff in my head.
- 100 followers!
- 250 followers! (Current: 287)
- One of my projects got curated
- I was a camp counselor in Scratch Camp 2019
Thanks to Apple502j
|“||This is empty, yeet!||”|
– Some random grandma on Vine
|“||Are you sure you want to C A N C E L L the free Smiley installation?||”|
– Smileys Toolbar installation in Vinesauce Joel's Windows 7 Destruction
– Vinesauce Joel in Windows Vista Destruction
– The Engineer from Team Fortress 2
|“||S U C C||”|
– Meme Man
|“||You greedy dirtbag!||”|
– Psy from The Lorax
|“||A fallout is happening out there. Wait, no, a containment breach is happening.||”|
– My friend from school, while everyone were jamming on the corridors because there was a teachers' meeting going on.
– A Roblox TV commerical, 2011
|“||It is Wednesday, my dudes.||”|
– A frog, then Jimmy Here
|“||I found your pop tart! It was disquised.... as a pop tart! Can you believe that!!!||”|
- Ask me if you want to see the certificate.
- If you are in EST, add 7 (8 if there's daylight saving time) hours to the current time.
- That's why I always forget my homework.
- The 1st thing I'll do when I turn 13 is writing an appeal to ArtFight and joining again.
- LGS, the high school entrance exam in Turkey.
- Now everyone's gonna be like "Dilek, why you're not learning Python instead?".
- Such as graphics tablets or Prodigy the math game.
- Nope, I don't consume that 13-ph liquid.
- Mostly because I watch montage parodies, they often use that word.
See also: Creature that snips your neck
- This thing is empty!
- No, not the programming language or that person on YouTube.
- It just sounds pleasing to the ear.
- I'm also intensely interested in Physics.
- Specifically "Kek", "Salt bae", and "Turkish man yelling meow at an egg".
- A N A L Y S I S
- I once tried to "read" the script out loud in a McDonald's that is close to Burger King. However, since I live in Turkey, things are different.
- Mostly JoJo memes
- My favorite is the Monsters Inc. Theme Song one.
- Most of them are cringe(no offense), but there are some good ones too.
- I dunno, they are just so accurate!
- Some of them; kid-friendly ones
- They have that Vine style, which I like in TikToks.
- Stimulate your senses
- It's spreading around. Also, think twice before joining because you might sell your soul to it.
- Java Edition
- IT'S FREE
- My friends also play it
- One of my favorite games that I play on Coolmath
- I have a whole series for it on my YouTube channel.
- I think it is considered as a class more, but bruh.
- They're cool, because they debug code!
- Kind of an obsession
- But I like dogs and t
- I finished it in 2 days
- It's too addictive, beware.
- J.K. Rowling ruined it, but I don't care.
- Despite that I don't read Turkish literature that much.
- That book has also sold a lot in a local bookstore
- Except, I don't know what to edit, so feel free to give a page to edit in my talk page.
- I'm a young girl in a huge world!
- Like every single 8th grader in Turkey
- I usually use MediBang Paint or Krita
- Krita is also good for animation
- Especially turning around clockwise
- I really do!
- Ear-things are the best!
- Don't blame me for not learning Python, please. I'll also learn it, don't worry.
- At least 470 out of 500 points
- I'm too shy, though.
- Unity/C# is in the 3rd of my list; which is after Java and Python.
- I hope I can buy it this month. I think my parents forgot about it, maybe I can tell them again?