Hi! I'm Dilek(Pronounciation: Dee-lehk). I'm a Turkish 9th grader preteen(Age 12) and also a fellow certificated weirdo. Alongside with the fact that Turkish is my native language, I can speak English fluently and I also can speak a little German. Right now, my timezone is GMT+3. My birthday? Oh, it's in December 6.
Things I Like (Or Obsessed Over)
- Programming languages
- Scratch, of course!
- The colors pastel blue and pastel blue-violet
- Rubber ducks
- Video games
- Doki Doki Literature Club
- Team Fortress 2
- 3 Out of 10
- Harry Potter
- A Wrinkle in Time
- Sherlock Holmes
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Physics textbooks
- Some of Turkish literature
- Scientific books
- The letters E and H
What I Do on Scratch
On the Wiki
- Looking at pages!
- My favorite page is Alternatives to Scratch
- Often visiting and translating for the Turkish Scratch Wiki - Consider joining!
- Stalking Recent Changes
- Watching and learning
- Making projects(Mostly art, animations, and games.)
- Also experimenting
What I Do Outside Scratch
- Creative work
- Learning things
- Playing video games
|“||It added that some years ago Scratch and Alice were vying to become the “‘Logo programming language of the modern ages. Alice currently languages at 90, so clearly Scratch won."||”|
– An article about Scratch getting into the list of top 20 most used programming languages
|“||A man has fallen into the river in Lego City!||”|
– A Lego City commercial
|“||A fallout is happening out there. Wait, no, a containment breach is happening, but the SCPs are the humans.||”|
– My friend from school, while everyone were jamming on the corridors because there was a teachers' meeting going on.
– A Roblox TV commerical, 2011
|“||It is Wednesday, my dudes.||”|
– Wednesday Frog, then Jimmy Here
|“||I found your pop tart! It was disquised.... as a pop tart! Can you believe that!!!||”|
|“||Something is clearly wrong!||”|
– Pearl, in Steven Universe: The Movie, 2019
|“||I'm pretty sure my first project was a ball moving.||”|
– abhi2006, in a video about Scratch
|“||Welcome to an animated story so complicated and GROUNDBREAKING.
- If you're wondering how I'm 12 but go to 9th grade, I actually skipped 1st grade and started 2nd grade at age 5.
- I finished Level A2.2
- My #1 obsession
- Many people do it, actually.
- In my sandbox
- I even have a graphics tablet
- I often look for open roles in Minecraft roleplays, but I can't get chosen often due to my accent(It's not North American, which is the accent people mostly look for).
- I can play the piano pretty well and the violin a little bit.
- Yep, I have a YouTube. You can type "Dilek10" to find it.
- If you wanna see some of them, see here.
- I've been messing with Java, Python, and Roblox Studio Lua these days
- Especially turning around clockwise