Hoi! I'm Dilek10 (A.k.a Dilek, and it's pronounced as "Dee-lehk"). I'm a Turkish 7th grader who is a self-taught artist, animator, and a game developer on Scratch. Right now, my timezone is GMT+3.
List of My Favorite things
|Warning:||9 of the following references are actually quotes from random stuff.|
- Memes(These are actually some of them)
- Movies and movie spoilers
- Drawing and painting
- Playing video games
- Playing music/singing
- Watching YouTube videos
- Making YouTube videos
Weird Things I Do and Like
Things I Do
|Caution:||The following stuff I do/like may be really weird and some of them can make you "traumatised", so do them at your own risk.|
- Spamming "Glen Burnie" for no reason
- Making OCs that are actually a personification of something
- Swinging either back and forth or left and right
- Turning around clockwise
- Walking back and forth
Things I Like
I have an art shop in the forums called Dilek's Art Shop, which was closed but I re-opened it. I also have a Palace of Points shop, but I get only a few requests. I'm planning to update it soon. I sometimes go and help the welcoming commitee, SDS, and Scratch Camp. I'm also an English and Turkish Scratch Wiki editor. I mostly do art, animation, and games, as described at the first paragraph.
I do the things in "List of My Favorite Things". When it's school time, I spend most of my time in school. When it comes to holidays, I'm usually on my computer, but I do other things too; such as making stuff from "eva", doing Origami, reading, exercising, and doing traditional art.
- I live in Turkey, so I can still view memes.
- You greedy dirtbag!
-Psy (from The Lorax), 2012
- Kowalski, analysis.
-Kowalski(?) (from Madagascar), 2005
- Long live the king.
-Scar (from The Lion King), 1994
- Avengers Endgame spoilers also included. *Insert the Avengers Theme here*
- Everybody wants to be a cat!
-Alley cats (from The Aristocats), 1970
- I have so many ideas and on my head, and I think I'll push my limits to achieve and share them.
- I mostly do digital art.
- Every 21th Century kid does that
- Let's go to a place where everything is made of blocks.
- The soundtracks are beautiful, check them out!
- IT'S FREE!
-Roblox 2011 Commercial
- The Pacifist route is worth trying.
- In fact, I make videos about it on my YouTube channel.
- You can find a lot of activities there. It's also a good game to practice speaking English.
- Play it at your own risk.
- I'm new at it.
- That's me!
- I haven't played it, but I watched YouTube videos about it.
- If you wanna meet new, and young, people, feel free to play that game! My favorite place is the art studio at Coral Canyons.
Are you ready for a miracle?I know, being interested on STEAM is pretty odd.
- Most of the students can't pass Physics. It's actually not hard subject to learn if you study.
- I love to work with shapes.
- It's like Geometry, but with
- And so I have so much space for imagination. I even read Physics books.
- There's no life I know to compare with pure imagination.
-Willy Wonka, 1971
- I mostly play piano and violin.
- And that's the reason I'm on Scratch.
- Well, when I was younger I used to watch a lot of cartoons on TV, now I watch YouTube.
- Well yeah, I'm also a content creator on YouTube. It's a fun thing!
Glen BurnieGlen Burnie is actually a light rail train stop, but somewhy I like to spam it.
- Usually personifications of computer stuff.
- I often need some movement, so I do that.
- And my head doesn't get dizzy at all.
- Guys, do I have Autism?
- Do you remember the box fort from The Simpsons? Like it, you can create many stuff from boxes.
- They're relaxing to draw/paint and also wobbly and colorful!
Where'd you- No, no. Clouds make a peaceful sky view, they're also fluffy, so they are one of my weird obsessions.
- Hey kid, are you getting on to this train?
-Some light rail train operator, 2018
- My biggest obsession
- Don't judge me please.
- Since summer break started, I think there will be more orders.
- It's so outdated!
- In Scratch Camp 2018, I helped a lot. I even include quotes from movies.
- If I wasn't, this userpage wouldn't exist at all.
- I used to do animation, but now I do art. I'm planning to do animations again soon.
- "Eva"(Pronounced as "Eh-vah") is a special type of fabric; its texture is smooth and when you squeeze it, you feel like it's a sponge. They are usually water-proof.
- I have 3 Origami books, and I've made a lot of stuff.
- Especially Physics textbooks, but I sometimes read fiction too.
- Turning around included
- I also do traditional art; I mostly use colored pencils, markers, and oil pastels, but I'm best at oil pastels.