Hello fellow person, I'm Dilek10 (Or Dilek, pronounced as "Dee-lehk")! I'm a Turkish 8th grader who is a self-taught artist, animator, and a game developer on Scratch, and a certificated weirdo. Right now, my timezone is GMT+3. My birthday? Oh, it's in December 6.
More Info About Me
As I said, I'm really, really weird. I'm obsessed with some stuff. I'm a little computer addict. I'm a preteen, but I'm not really fine with it. I'm also preparing for a big exam. I speak Turkish as a native language, English fluently, and a little German. I don't know any programming languages well yet, but I messed with Small Basic around sometime, and I'm messing with Java and learning Python right now. I know some things that have been never heard/new in Turkey.
Here's a fact: I'm one of the people out there that skipped a grade.
Things I Like or Obsessed Over
- Turkish memes
- The "It is Wednesday my dudes" meme
- Burger King Foot Lettuce memes
- Earr*pe (Basically bass boosted/disorted music)
- E memes
- "How it feels to chew 5 gum" memes
- "A man has fallen into the river in Lego City" meme
- Peanut's Fandom
- Games (I've played/I'm playing)
- Trigonometry (Scroll down to see one of my works!)
- Maybe more, I just haven't discovered yet.
- Rubber ducks!
- Programming languages
- Cats 
What I Do on the Wiki
I think you should know about this.
- Looking at pages
- My favorite page is the "Alternatives to Scratch" page, for some reason.
- Talking to peeps
- Sometimes visiting the Turkish Scratch Wiki
- Editing, of course! 
- Sorting out some formating stuff 
What I Do on Scratch
I don't really do that much stuff on Scratch.
- Creating simple games
- Looking at projects
That's all, to be honest!
What I Do Outside Scratch
I've got several interests, but these are what I usually do:
- Playing video games
- Watching YouTube
- Creating YouTube videos
- Playing with my friends and family
- Listening to music 
- Messing with programming languages (Java and Python)
What I'm Planning to Do
Ooo, I've got many plans!
- Finishing 8th grade with a good note from LGS
- Improving my German and joining the German Scratch Wiki
- Starting an animated series
- Developing a game without using Scratch
- Once I become 13, appealing my ban to sites! 
- Getting a graphics tablet (Done!) 
Yeah, I have these stuff in my head.
- 100 followers!
- 250 followers! (Current: 287)
- One of my projects got curated
- I was a camp counselor in Scratch Camp 2019
Thanks to Apple502j
|“||This is empty, yeet!||”|
– Some random grandma on Vine
|“||Are you sure you want to C A N C E L L the free Smiley installation?||”|
– Smileys Toolbar installation in Vinesauce Joel's Windows 7 Destruction
– Vinesauce Joel in Windows Vista Destruction
– The Engineer from Team Fortress 2
|“||S U C C||”|
– Meme Man
|“||You greedy dirtbag!||”|
– Psy from The Lorax
|“||A fallout is happening out there. Wait, no, a containment breach is happening.||”|
– My friend from school, while everyone were jamming on the corridors because there was a teachers' meeting going on.
– A Roblox TV commerical, 2011
|“||It is Wednesday, my dudes.||”|
– Wednesday Frog, then Jimmy Here
|“||I found your pop tart! It was disquised.... as a pop tart! Can you believe that!!!||”|
|“||Something is clearly wrong!||”|
– Pearl, in Steven Universe: The Movie, 2019
– Literally every article in The Foundation
|“||Hi, Billy Mays here for the [Insert product name here]!||”|
– Billy Mays at the beginnings of commercials
– A lot of YTPs
- Ask me if you want to see the certificate.
- If you are in EST, add 7 (8 if there's daylight saving time) hours to the current time.
- That's why I always forget my homework.
- *Chokes*"Child Online Privacy Protection Act".
- LGS, the high school entrance exam in Turkey.
- I started learning Python thanks to my mother; she's learning Python too!
- Such as graphics tablets or Prodigy the math game.
- Nope, I don't consume that 13-ph liquid.
- This thing is empty!
- It just sounds pleasing to the ear.
- I'm also intensely interested in Physics.
A SportsMostly because of the E meme
- I should tell that programming languages are my #1 obsession early.
- Best letter of Reddit
- No, we will do rush A. -Some guy while playing CS:GO
- Best letter to show your respect with
- That includes Turkish stuff that entered the American Internet culture like "Turkish man yelling "meow" at an egg" alongside with memes that belong to the Turkish Internet culture, such as the Taksim Uncle.
- I even made Akinator guess the Wednesday Frog(And Akinator guessed it).
- I once tried to "read" the script out loud in a McDonald's that is close to Burger King. However, since I did that in Turkey, the people reacted this with a confused face.
- My favorite is the Monsters Inc. Theme Song one.
- Most of them are cringe(no offense), but there are some good ones too.
- I dunno, they are just so accurate!
- Some of them; kid-friendly ones
- They have that Vine style, which I like in TikToks.
- Stimulate your senses
- Hey! Build the helicopter
- Or you can call it "The Foundation". Think twice before joining.
- Java Edition
- IT'S FREE
- I've did a blind playthrough first, but the good ending was the best one.
- My friends also play it
- I think it is considered as a class more, but bruh.
- They're cool, because they debug code!
- My ultimate obsession
- But I like dogs, too!
- Mostly my father's books
- I finished it in 2 days
- It's too addictive, beware.
- J.K. Rowling ruined it, but I don't care.
- Despite that I don't read Turkish literature that much.
- That book has also sold a lot at the bookstore that is in a shopping mall close to me.
- Except, I don't know what to edit, so feel free to give a page to edit in my talk page.
- I'm a young girl in a huge world!
- Like every single 8th grader in Turkey
- I usually use MediBang Paint or Krita
- Krita is also good for animation
- Especially turning around clockwise
- I really do!
- Ear-things are the best!
- While learning Java by reading a book and implementing the methods, I'm also learning Python with my mother.
- At least 470 out of 500 points
- I'm too shy, though.
- Unity/C# is in the 3rd of my list; which is after Java and Python.
- 1- I can get my account back for only 2 sites, I'll just open new accounts for the other sites. 2- It's just really painful to wait.
- Done at December 13, 2019. The tablet arrived that day, and now I'm using it XD