Status: I'm gradually starting to become more involved in the wiki by reading Recent Changes. By the way, help me by editing my beta header page and either creating a header on that page, or give me ideas on my talk page.
Hello there, my um...
evil low power friend. I can't wait to take your power. Um, I mean meet you. Oops, I'm on a totally different world today. Welcome to my userpage. This page (and any of my userspace) is better viewed in vector mode. If you are not in vector mode, click here to temporarily switch to it. If you are here because I have reverted an edit, or proposed one, please open a topic on my talk page.
| Joined Scratch:
|| 11th November 2014 15:45 (GMT)
| Joined Scratch Wiki:
|| 5 May 2015 23:50 (GMT)
|| United Kingdom, West Midlands
|| Banana, b349m
|| Scratch Wiki editor, computer geek, owner of a long and confusing topic, owner of an ITopic, owner of a shop, owner of two sticky topics, past owner of a wiki, owner of a Minecraft server, built own computer, Wikipedia editor.
Heyyy. I'm banana439monkey. I'm a male Brit
Apparently I'm funny - Am I? No? I don't try to be. I try to be human.
Okay, you're probably wondering how I joined Scratch, right? No? Carry on then.
Anyway, for those who are interested, I joined Scratch through an after-school code club. I volunteered with this code club and came along. I didn't notice the registration letter said it was using Scratch until I came along. The academic year before, however, I was pondering about what this programme, installed on our computers, called Scratch was. I opened it and noticed you could draw. I then came to a conclusion that it was an art application, like Inkscape and immediately closed it. After about five minutes of this code club, I created my first account; banana349monkey. I didn't realise about the twenty-four character password limit and went a bit... ...well, cuckoo with the password. When I got home, I couldn't log in. And so, I made banana439monkey a week later. Then, I noticed the existence of the Scratch Team, through speakvisually. Good old chap. Anyway, it was some time before I had actually interacted with him. I then started to interact with more and more of the community. And then now. Well, now. Much more mature than the awful nine-year-old and still learning. How far have we been, friend?
Facts about me
- I'm not sporty. Not at all. It's boring.
- I hosted Edible Wiki.
- I have four computers; Two running Linux, one on Windows and one set up to quad boot into a choice of two copies Windows of version 10, Linux Mint and Ubuntu MATE.
- If I bump into you in real life and you identify yourself as a wiki contributor, chances are I'll talk to you for a pretty long time.
- Referring to that, if you somehow turn up where I live, I'll also do that, and chances are give you a USB cable of mine. Mostly I do bring them around with me.
- I exist.
- I go crazy about existence.
- I'm found like everywhere.
- I have an old non-functioning Nokia 3310.
- I built my first computer at eleven.
- I like to say NAW a lot
- Working on Gameplay V2. Had to say that here.
- My brain is more brick than brain.
- I'm bored.
- If you don't know my gender, which is pretty uncommon, I'm male.
- I sortof like music.
- My involvement with Discord is huge. Last time this was updated, I'm in one-hundred (the limit, won't likely leave any soon) Discord servers, have one-hundred-and-thirty-four Discord friends, and own five Discord servers. I'm friends with four Discord partners and am in Discord Hypesquad, plus I've been acknowledged by at least two employees. I also have four accounts.
- My handwriting is, as like Jacob's, pretty bad.
- I can't list any more stuff.
My favourite things
- Colour - Red
- Minecraft server - My own → Gameplay
- Protocol - Discord
- Phone - Asus ROG Phone
- Person - -redacted-
- House - None → I'm not a Potterhead.
- Sport - None → I'm not sporty. I hate it.
- Scientific name for specific items - Dihydrogen Monoxide → H2O
- Game - Need for Speed → Most Wanted
- Software - A narrow choice between MediaWiki, and Atom.
- Code editor - By far, Atom. I've used Visual Studio Code before, however. I edit YML files with that.
- Discord flavour - Canary
- Computer I own - This is difficult. → A computer I built at the age of eleven, with 20GB of memory, an Intel Celeron processor, a 500GB hard drive and an Asus H170-M Plus motherboard.
- Motherboard manufacturer - Asus
- Internet Service Provider - BT → British Telecommunications
- Mobile network - O2
- Font - Expansiva
- Operating System - Windows 10 → I use the operating system too. I also like Windows 8.1. → Mac sucks.
- Shell - Bash
- Noun - Existence
- Number - 6 → Why not?
- Phrase - Why not? → Cuz why not?
- County - Cambridgeshire → I prefer that to the county I live in now, Worcestershire, just because I was born there, and it's amazing, but it is very expensive.
- Word - Insane
- Fruit - Mango
- Theme - Dark
- Lyric - We won't get fooled again
What I do on the wiki
I really don't do an awful lot on the wiki anymore. I, however, do talk on the Community Portal and aim to do more things on the wiki in years to come. Every once in a while, I check the Community Portal's archives to see if we have no runaways
What I have done on the wiki
Discussed many things
Requested pages to be protected
Pointed out our runaway
Fixed grammar errors
Talked a lot
On the wiki, I am
A person who has entered three times in the EW elections without success
A user of custom signatures
A person who reads all recent changes
Outside of the wiki, I am
The proud co-owner/host of a wiki
The proud owner of a Minecraft server
An easy identifier for terrible handwriting
A slow worker/runner (in fact, as a legal requirement, I qualify for 25% extra time in exams)
Great at grammar
Single (but you're not having me )
The owner of three bots not on this wiki
A Forge user (Minecraft mod loader)
A Chrome user
A person in existence
My favourite quotes
haven't you been on for a log time? - banana439monkey 2015
Can I get a brain? - banana439monkey 2016
ivy gridge - banana439monkey 2017
I can't read your face - banana439monkey 2018
scratcj 3.0 - banana439monkey 2019
It's generally accepted as internet screaming - Saiid
The existence of the word existence is in existence because it is in existence, therefore it is in existence and can defy existence - banana439monkey 2017
Blow test successful! - Paul Heimlich 2015
That's a profit mouth - TheEpTic 2017
What does swag mean? Google says it's a piece of fabric. - MouseGames123
I'm a sysop. I WILL SYS YOUR OP!!!!!!!!! - Mathfreak231
NOWICH - banana439monkey 2018
My name is spelled with an n, thank you very much. - kenny2scratch 2018
oi, I'm not a blockhead - kenny2scratch 2018
there we go. No one can kill the lul - Geforce 2018
Face with tears of joy - Narrator 2017
I think I'm going to stick with my programming job rather than move into agriculture - jvvg 2018
You have selected Microsoft Hazel Desktop - English (Great Britain) as the computer's default voice. - Narrator 2018
The noblest art is that of making others happy. - Phineas Taylor Barnum
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else. - Phineas Taylor Barnum
THERE'S A BOSTON IN THE UK? OH, I NEVER KNEW THAT. - ErnieParke 2016
I would like to give credit to these people:
jvvg For the mouse pointer dialogue (I couldn't think of its name xD), the header at the top, deleting a page I made , protecting my archive(s) and the border around my page.
ErnieParke For helping me a lot and accepting my request.
st19_galla For the thing that redirects you to your userpage and not the image file.
KrIsMa For the colours in my signature and the base for the header