|The owner of this user page has removed the technical restrictions on editing this page, allowing others to edit it. However, please respect any rules the owner has established regarding editing this page.|
You can edit this page freely.
Me not in a nutshell:
- A boy living in Japan
- Speaks Japanese as my native language, and fluent English
- Can read/write classical Japanese and Chinese
- I can write C and Ruby
- I can also write PHP, but I won't use it outside MediaWiki.
- I used to write (censored).
- Scratch? of course, here's Scratch Wiki.
- I know HTML5, CSS, Wikicode, and Markdown. However, I don't count them as a programming language.
- I can program a bit of Lua and VBA.
- I don't usually use ShellScript because I don't use Linux so much.
- I edit jawiki (as an admin), enwiki, and testwiki.
- I once got my account request refused: adding interwiki links won't be a good reason to join this wiki. Be careful!
- Many times I've refused account requests. (on jawiki)
- It's a lot of fun without guns and with sales tax
- I agree to Libre Software Movement
- I like Firefox better than Chrome
- I like LibreOffice best
- I like VLC better than Windows Media Player
- I like GitHub better than OneDrive
- I agree to (censored for political reason)
- I like:
- I stalk RC here, while I made many stalk RC on jawiki.
- I am the most active on jawiki. Nobody can beat me.
- I was the most active on enwiki. Ken beat me after a few minutes.
- I've made some Discord bots and an API client.
- You know, all are written in Python.
|“||@apple502j perfect, thanks for the PR!||”|
|“|| Run of the mill and normal you say
But what on earth does normal mean anyway?
– Japangle, NHK
- How to Make Extensions (3.0)
- List of Changes in Scratch 3.0
- Missing Kenny2scratch
- Sandbox 2
- Sandbox 3
- Sandbox 4
- Sandbox 5
- Translate Extension
- Wikian Test
- Maybe you know my city, but I won't share it here. All I can say is that its population is much larger than Boston's one.
- MIT+14 in winter
- Hong Kong's time zone is UTC+8 - the difference is only one hour
- I prefer American English, since this wiki uses it.
- All students learn them at school
- Anything I write will be in Python, except Internet-related things. Frontend should be done by JS, Backend should be done by Ruby on Rails. I hate Perl.
- The weirdest when making things other than file manager
- Japanese programmers should know Japanese languages
- Or, must. That's the requirement to become a FTP admin.
- If I use ParserFunctions without any limitations, I may be able to make it a true programming language.
- I have a raspberry pi though.
- No guns allowed in Japan
- It's 8% now, until next October
- But I don't bite myself
- This is the standard here.