|“||Never misquote people!||”|
– George Washington
Generic facts about me
- Gender: Male
- Classification: Homo sapiens
- Age: A number between 0 and 200, inclusive
- DOB: A certain day in a certain month in a certain year
- Location of origin: a galaxy that blew up 100,000 years ago
Less generic, semi-interestingish facts about me
- I can speak somewhat fluent Mandarin, although my vocabulary is limited (and I can barely read or write anything. I know pinyin though).
- I like to play the piano and to compose my own pieces.
- I like math. (I'm Asian, okay?!)
- I'm interested in computer science. (Once again. Asian.)
- I'm neat, but not organized.
Let's see... what else should I type here?
I joined Scratch on November 15, 2014 and the wiki on April 24, 2018. I normally try to help, but I'm still pretty new and inexperienced here... so... yeah.
On Scratch, I enjoy creating games, 100% pen projects, and random math-related stuff. I've had 3 projects front paged (and all of them were pen platformers... XD).
I can be a bit of a grammar freak sometimes, and I'll often spend a good chunk of my time on the Wiki obsessively correcting grammar on random pages :P When I'm not doing that, I'm usually either pressing the Random Page button in my quest to find grammar errors or reading over the Recent Changes. Lol I'm weird.
Mao is the greatest card game in existence.
Um... I really don't have anything else to say...
I guess I'll be going then...
- Despacito 2
- It was truly a tragedy. I wept bitter tears.
- Feel free to recommend books to me :)
- Including fanfiction. Don't judge me.
- PSA: MANGA IS LITERATURE
- Where are your manners thank you