(Redirected from Types of Projects)
- Main article: Project Types
- 3D: A project that replicates a 3D world or object.
- Advertisement: A project that advertises something either Scratch-related or not.
- Animation: A project that shows a short movie to tell a story of some sort.
- Art: A project that shows art; preferably interactive art or art that is constructed with the pen feature.
- Artificial Intelligence: Projects that demonstrate artificial intelligence and its uses.
- About Me: A project that includes information about the user who created the project.
- Cartoon: Another term referring to a lengthy animation.
- Programming Language: A programming language made within Scratch, often based upon Scratch.
- Remix: a project that is downloaded, edited, and then uploaded again.
- Remix chain: A project that is intended for others to remix with a certain addition (e.g. adding yourself to a picture or a coloring contest).
- Simulation: A project that attempts to replicate a scenario; a space flight, for instance.
- Spam: A project that is deliberately inappropriate or useless
- Sprite Pack: A project that contains numerous sprites for use in other projects.
- Story: A project that tells a story of some sort; also can fall under the animation category
- Status Project: A project that shows if the user is offline or online.