Oh, i know what the problem is. veggie's way in Firefox My way in Firefox veggie's way in Chrome My way in Chrome
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 13:42, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Well, not really. My way in Chromium, Firefox, IE8, and Konqueror. Your way in Chromium. As you can see, your Firefox fonts (and my Konqueror fonts) are set larger than the ones in Chrome/ium. I'm really not sure how to fix this issue, as it pretty much looks terrible for one of us no matter how we do it.
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 14:00, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- I figured it out by changing my default font.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 14:09, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, cool. Other people might still have this issue, though, and IDK what to do about them.
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 14:10, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
Not Not Useful
There are a few blocks that are not in Pen Extension.
Apple502j Talk/Activities 2,003edit 08:05, 22 June 2019 (UTC)
- The few blocks that aren't in there have been replaced by other blocks.
TenType (talk | contribs) 16:35, 22 June 2019 (UTC)
- I replaced this template with the new one on those articles anyway. (However Template:Removed Blocks still needs to be updated.) Do you think they should keep using this one instead?
Jonathan50 (talk | contribs) 21:43, 22 June 2019 (UTC)