The color of the header "Motion Blocks" should be changed because it blends in to the background. But how?
Wes64 (talk | contribs) 20:22, 1 September 2013 (UTC)
- Oh that, it's a CSS trick which I use in my user page. Here's the code:
- [[Move () steps (block)|<span style="color:#FFFF00">Move () steps (block)</span>]]
- Move () Steps (block)
- Anyway, I think the title should become dark blue. Other colors will look either odd or out of place among the other block category templates. What do you think?
ErnieParke (talk | contribs) 21:54, 1 September 2013 (UTC)
- Maybe black, i don't know. Whatever's readable and not distracting.
Wes64 (talk | contribs) 22:45, 1 September 2013 (UTC)
- Just to say, I updated the template to add the color change. I think light blue was a good choice.
ErnieParke (talk | contribs) 23:43, 1 September 2013 (UTC)
- On Template:Motor Blocks the text is white. I think white is more neutral, but what do you think?
Wes64 (talk | contribs) 02:02, 2 September 2013 (UTC)
- I changed it to white; sky blue really makes no sense.
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 13:46, 27 April 2014 (UTC)