- I think that it's actually more similar to Snap!. After all, if you read the article, it clearly states that TurtleStitch is based off Snap!, not BeetleBlocks. We already decided that BeetleBlocks deserves it's own article, so I think if we decide to merge this, it should be as a section in Snap!.
Hamish752 (talk | contribs) 21:59, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
|“||Turtlestitch uses Snap!s "pen module" which it interprets as a needle and transforms its output into widely used embroidery file formats.||”|
|“||TurtleStich is based on a browser-based educational programming language (Snap!)||”|
- Basically, TurtleStitch is pretty much a Snap! mod, and so if we merge it, I think it should be with Snap!
Hamish752 (talk | contribs) 08:49, 29 January 2016 (UTC)
The interface? I have no idea. I don't know what the interface looks like. This article doesn't explain it, and I couldn't find any images online. You haven't really explained why the interface is similar to BeetleBlocks either. I did find an image of the TurtleStitch scripts though, and I think the scripts in Snap!, BeetleBlocks and TurtleStitch are all very similar.
Hamish752 (talk | contribs) 02:32, 30 January 2016 (UTC)
- Use the "the program" link.
Mitopolis (Talk | Contributions | Edits | ) 01:02, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- I just opened the 3 different editors at the same time and switched between them. The blocks in TurtleStitch and Snap! are pretty much exactly the same, a lot of the categories actually are exactly the same. Meanwhile BeetleBlocks has very different blocks. The next thing I noticed was the stage. The stage in Snap! and TurtleStitch are extremely similar. Meanwhile, the stage in BeetleBlocks looks really different. For one thing, it's in 3D. Anyway, I still think TurtleStitch is more similar to Snap!
Hamish752 (talk | contribs) 01:23, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- How about the colors?
Mitopolis (Talk | Contributions | Edits | ) 16:02, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- How about the colors?
Mitopolis (Talk | Contributions | Edits | ) 02:05, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- Well firstly, all I really see similar between BeetleBlocks and TurtleStitch, is the colors. And what I mean by that, is that the Snap! editor is a lot darker than the other two. Everything else in TurtleStitch is more similar to Snap! Secondly, I think we should wait for a community consensus before doing anything, because all we've really done is just had an argument between the two of us.
Hamish752 (talk | contribs) 02:11, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
What's the point of this article? I've never heard of this thing. Do we really need this?
kenny2scratch 02:13, 11 May 2017 (UTC)