(Redirected from Talk:Three Dimensional Projects)
- Why? 3D projects is fine for a name.--Archmage 17:17, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
could Cannash's project http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Cannash/1767981 be added as an example of perspective 3D, or maybe this is supposed to show the main methods that are in widespread usage on the scratch site --DarthPickley 23:46, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- I think it's fine; so what if it's not widely used, it's a cool method. :P
Chrischb (talk | contribs) 05:39, 12 May 2011 (UTC)
- ??? However, LBPK appears to use raytracing. Could you show me a picture?
3sal2 (talk | contribs) 19:13, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
Is this useful?
- It is to tell you how to make 3D projects. It is possible.
EH7meow (talk | contribs) 18:20, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
Is this a problem?
"Using a top-down approach as seen by 30bla30 in his project Dogfighting Scratchers-Flying Ace, and in his unreleased game, Scratch Theft Auto. " Doesn't this kind of violate S:NOSP? Examples are fine, but it seems to be focusing too much on one user, as well as be advertising their projects. Especially the part "in his unreleased game, Scratch Theft Auto."
AonymousGuy (talk | contribs | Scratch account) 16:13, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- Yes. You want to reword that?
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 18:49, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
One of the links is messed up. I believe the first picture sends a link to Griffpatch's laser tag, but the picture is obviously from a different game.
Furious- (talk | contribs) 13:38, 12 June 2015 (UTC)
- Does anyone know where the image is REALLY from?
Furious- (talk | contribs) 00:46, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- It's from the same game, just an outdated image :)
- KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 00:55, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Still considered ray tracing, despite the absence of
Shadow the Hedgehogshadows.
- ♥PrincessPandaLover Talk | Contributions | Scratch Account 04:24, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
Too Many Images
Right now, we have four images demonstrating what a 3D project is. It's pushing the "Sonic 3D Blast" image below where it should be. This seems like too many simply for demonstrating what a 3D project is. It would be nice if we would remove two of them. Specifically, I was thinking of the Minecraft image and the "2005 3D landscape" image. Thoughts?
ErnieParke (talk | contribs) 23:50, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- Let's remove the Minecraft one, that one is too obvious.
- ♥PrincessPandaLover Talk | Contributions | Scratch Account 00:17, 21 October 2016 (UTC)
Topping Violates NOSP?
Does the section on topping violate S:NOSP where it says that articles should not mention individual users (with exceptions)? I'm pretty sure as well that the technique had been in use before the example project. Unfortunately, I can't easily find an example.
Chooper100 (talk | contribs) 22:26, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for pointing out the claim about the techniques invention! I checked the edit history, and the editor who added the "Topping" section is in fact the supposed inventor. I've removed the entire section; please let me know if I made the wrong decision.
Chibi-Matoran (talk | contribs) 22:40, 27 October 2016 (UTC)