- Ooh, I just figured out how to make that a redirect. I created that page :D
OrcaCat (talk | contribs) 23:41, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Why couldn't you rewrite it :P
Jonathanpb (talk | contribs) 04:22, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- do it man
- em dashes are like the scourge of the scratch wiki
- whoever wrote most of the content really loved them and they're grammatically annoying if that even makes sense
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 04:45, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
List of articles
I wonder if there is a page where it shows a list of all the articles. If there is, I was thinking it would be a good idea to link where it says "There are currently 1,161 articles on the Scratch Wiki." to the page.
Seil (talk | contribs) 15:22, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- By the way, I found the page.
Seil (talk | contribs) 15:24, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- Can you still use the old wiki?
Dpinto04 (talk | contribs) 21:00, 23 December 2015 (UTC)
Should the "References" heading be hidden? It is not something that most people care about, and it really is only of use to people editing the article.
KathrynJaneway (talk | contribs) 20:45, 22 February 2016 (UTC)
Old Wiki Link
I feel as though it should bring the user to a page stating that the old wiki(from before it became an official wiki) is no longer monitored and may contain content unsuitable for Scratch. I visited it myself and saw an article with a swear in its title, which is not against Wikia's terms of service. Someone, please work on this, or at least give me permission to.
Bla-Games (talk | contribs) 22:47, 7 April 2018 (UTC)
- The Wikia wiki was never really monitored to begin with. I think the link is important for historical significance, but I'll add a warning about its lack of moderation.
kenny2scratch 02:51, 8 April 2018 (UTC)