Should it be listed
I personally don't think this article should list the actual top 5 suggestions, and the completed ones and the started ones - it's really not needed. What do you guys think?
Lucario621 (talk | contribs) 13:45, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Why not? It saves people time if they want to find that information out. Besides, even if it wasn't that important, it doesn't do any harm, so there's no point removing it...
WeirdF (talk | contribs) 15:05, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
The issue is that it requires constant updating as it's always changing, and there are more important edits to be made than just changing the top suggestion on this article ;)
Lucario621 (talk | contribs) 16:31, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Well it's not that hard, you can leave the updating of this thread to me if you like...
WeirdF (talk | contribs) 17:22, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- My point is that I don't like having things that are like updating all of the time. The only real exception on this wiki is the list of curators, and I only really allow that because:
- It updates only every couple of weeks
- Lightnin is too lazy to update the curator list on http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Become_a_Scratch_Curator.
- But apart from that it isn't needed. And although other "information" on the wiki may update somewhat often, these are just LISTS of things, so it's not really important content.
Lucario621 (talk | contribs) 02:32, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
I agree with Lucario - putting something up that randomly updates will be hard to keep up to date. But yeah, the curator article is different for the reasons you said...
Jonathanpb (talk | contribs) 06:43, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- I'm starting to agree with this. It's a whole bunch of work that i don't feel like doing.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 18:27, 8 May 2012 (UTC)