Add a Reference
Can somebody add a reference for what it says here:
|“||Miscellaneous: "Use this forum if you are not certain if the topic is directly related to Scratch." This forum is used for users to talk about non-Scratch related topics, such as video games, recent events, discussions/polls, and more. However, there is some controversy over whether this forum is actually needed.||”|
- Well, there are some people on the Scratch forums (like me :P) that want Miscellaneous gone...
Jonathanpb (talk | contribs) 03:22, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
Adding stuff for new users
- I'm pretty sure they're staying, cheddargirl posted here http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=1108706#p1108706 that those forums are going in the Making Scratch Projects category.
BWOG (talk | contribs) 15:44, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
I think signatures could have their own article. It's an interesting part of the Scratch Community, and there is lots of information about them which wouldn't be right to add in this section because it digresses quite a lot. For example:
- More examples of what you can have
- Restrictions on what you can have
- How to make 3 lines by adding extra spaces
- Competitions results/Project picks in signatures
- April fools' day changes
- User avatar in signatures idea
- Images were allowed in signatures when blocked on forums
- Do it. :) You don't have to ask permission to make an article. :P
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 14:25, 8 May 2012 (UTC)
Where It quotes the TIRAP description there should be a space between video and games. However, If that was how the ST described it should it stay like that (If so, The ST made a typo)
Dogsmakemehappy (talk | contribs) 16:57, 4 February 2021 (UTC)
Move to Discussion Forums (1.4)
The name for the topic of the current forums is Discussion Forums. For some reason, the name of this page is Scratch Forums (1.4). For consistency, this should be moved to Discussion Forums (1.4), which already exists as a redirect to this article.
Dhuls (Talk|479 Contributions|Scratch) 20:38, 13 June 2021 (UTC)