Fixed up some stuff, will be doing so for a couple of days.
Zeusking19 (talk | contribs) 07:29, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
Why not add all of the features?
Purika (talk | contribs) 20:06, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
- We don't have all the features of the current forum system. I just listed the major ones.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 07:59, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
The project has died, as is stated in the article. Delete it?
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 16:59, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think deleting it is necessary. Consider this article on Wikipedia: List of business failures. All of these businesses are gone (or partially gone), but most of them still have articles - because they're still relevant information that people might want to know about. I think this idea can be applied to the current article, so it should stay (unless the creators request it to be removed). :)
Lucario621 (talk | contribs) 21:32, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with Lucario621, this article shouldn’t be deleted just because the project has died.
- Supermonkeycat157 Talk Contribs On Scratch 22:55, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter what happens on Wikipedia. Although I'm against deleting it, look here: Scratch Wiki:Guidelines#Wikipedia. Scratch Wiki is not Wikipedia.
EIephant_Lover Talk Contributions Subpages 20:12, 11 March 2019 (UTC)
- You just replied to a 7-year old thread, I don't think that's necessary.
-- Dominic305 Talk Contribs (1,421) Scratch Directory 20:45, 11 March 2019 (UTC)