Did someone make the 1.4 version of this page?
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 19:44, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
- As far as I can tell, this is the 1.4 version. 
Blob8108 (talk | contribs) 20:36, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
Historical purpose only?
For creating a tag, it says it's for 'historical purpose only'- should I update that so it's the current version, or is it meant to be there?
Sorry, I'm a newbie to the wiki :P
Helloyowuzzup (talk | contribs) 11:58, 31 August 2014 (UTC)
- In that case, it means it should be there, but feel free to add updated info as well in a new section.
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 14:48, 31 August 2014 (UTC)
Shouldn't we add the section about the Waffles tag spam again?
Bbciplayer (talk | contribs) 08:41, 8 November 2014 (UTC)
- It's probably been moved to the Project Tags (1.4) article (too lazy to check :P)
derpmeup (talk | contribs) 16:05, 8 November 2014 (UTC)
Needs new images
The explore section was updated and this needs to be updated with new information and images...
GlassGalaxy (talk | contribs) 01:32, 3 November 2016 (UTC)
Should we really include instructions on how a user can exploit Scratch in the wiki?--
BotanAI (talk | contribs) 21:34, 26 July 2017 (UTC)
- Yes. It's information about the subject, so we should include it.
Drunken_Sailor (talk | contribs) 21:54, 26 July 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, if you say so. I understand it's informative but it just seems counter-intuitive to give away scratch-breaking information. --
BotanAI (talk | contribs) 22:23, 26 July 2017 (UTC)
Shouldn't we update this?
The new way of adding tags in a project is by adding # and your keyword. So shouldn't this be updated?
NilsTheBest (talk | contribs) 20:36, 4 March 2019 (UTC)
- I agree! I never knew how to add tags until I saw this post.
SpyGuy9 (talk | contribs) 19:22, 12 October 2019 (UTC)