- You mean like, cheating love-its?
- This is a wiki, you can add whatever you think is useful. :P
- Oh, and SM, please sign your posts on talk pages with ~~~~ — it leaves a sig and timestamp. I added yours this time. :)
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 15:27, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
Disambig that I can't fix
On the top section of the page, there is a link to "Online Player". It links to a redirect to a disambiguation article, so I want to fix it. I don't know what to do, however. There are several options:
- Getting rid of the link but keeping the text
- Getting rid of the text
- Creating a new disambiguation article called "Online Player" that could refer to the Java Player or the Flash Player, and putting "Main Link: " on the original disambiguation page
- Changing the text so that it says something like, "under the Java Player or the Flash Player" to remove further confusion
- Good point, i think we can leave that alone, because it can be anyone of those players.
- KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 00:53, 28 December 2012 (UTC)
The page says in the "Trading love-its" section that they are "not as big a problem as follow4follow". Doesn't that violate some rule about opinions? (I hope I didn't write that originally :P) In any case, should we keep the "Trading love-its" section, and somehow reword it, or...?
AonymousGuy (talk | contribs | Scratch account) 17:07, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- Done I don't know why I felt it necessary to bring it up anyways. And yes, sadly it was me who wrote the original statement. Sorry. :(
- AonymousGuy (talk | contribs | Scratch account)
- Since it's hyphenated, it counts as one word. You don't say HyphenAted, you say Hyphenated.
kenny2scratch 11:50, 17 July 2018 (UTC)