there are dozens of ways to jump.
Coinman (talk | contribs) 19:53, 1 August 2011
- Well, the article should list the most common ones :P If you think it's missing a common one, you can always add it to the article.
- BTW don't forget to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~) — I added your signature for you here, but please remember to sign in future :P
Jonathanpb (talk | contribs) 06:10, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
Images need fixing
Whoever wrote this needs to fix the images.
Necromaster (talk | contribs) 01:55, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
- What is wrong with the images?
Bsteward (talk | contribs) 02:31, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
Falling does not tie in to topic
Jumping and falling.
I think the falling topic needs to be removed, if not, please explain. Thanks.
KrIsMa (talk | contribs) 21:55, 25 November 2012 (UTC)
- It belongs because when you jump you don't just float in air, you fall back to Earth.
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 22:17, 25 November 2012 (UTC)
- Unless you're in space, in which Newton's laws become important, and the law of universal gravation not so much. (and yes you can jump in space: Newton's third law) :P
Molybdenum (talk | contribs) 21:52, 1 December 2012 (UTC)