Move to new Article
There are a variety of types of shops out there on Scratch, and it seems a bit odd currently to have an article on only one type of them: Idea Shops. What I was thinking was instead of focusing on one type, what if we made a broader article that included every type of shop? Thoughts everyone?
ErnieParke (talk | contribs) 20:38, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
- But then we might end up with an article that's too broad.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 20:59, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
- Then again, Project Types is a broad topic, and yet we still have an article surmising everything.
- What I was thinking of was creating an article like Project Types, where each shop type would have a short description, and maybe an image? I'm not entirely sure about the images though, because there isn't much you could image other then the first post of a topic, or maybe the intro to a project. The images still sounds somewhat potential.
- Anyway, even if the Shops article doesn't contain much detail, we could try writing separate articles on the more major categories of shops. In that situation, we could even keep Idea Shop as it is.
ErnieParke (talk | contribs) 19:35, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
Merge with Shop
- since the other one is a stub and contain the same information, I have deleted the template and shop. However, it would be a good idea to add it to this page instead!
- KrIsMa user | talk | contribs | edits 05:44, 5 January 2016 (UTC)
In my opinion, this page is not about a large enough topic. Maybe, when this page was created idea shops were bigger than now but nowadays they are very rare, at least in the forums. Right now everything shops are usually much bigger than ideas shops and so if this page can still exist everything shops should certainly have a page.
нεllσυηιcσяηs2 (тαlк║cσηтяιвs║ ) 05:29, 27 April 2018 (UTC)