- first person ("let's" = "let us"), run-on sentences, etc.
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 13:24, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
- Take a look at some proper wiki pages and see how they are written. They are not forum or blog posts, they are encyclopedia entries.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 13:59, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
Could I upgrade this tutorial? The controls of the racing game are very choppy if they're done the way demonstrated in this tutorial. I could make the movements smooth, and add to the tutorial a bit (like maybe add a variable to count laps).
Flame2957 (talk | contribs) 01:59, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
- I agree. I changed it so that it used the if () then blocks instead of when [ v] pressed blocks.
- Pianogirl84 ♬ Talk ♬ Contributions
Links to Blocks
Hello! I was having trouble linking the "When Green Flag" blocks and "Forever" blocks to pages around the wiki. Could someone do that for me?
DownsGameClub (talk | contribs) 18:28, 31 July 2016 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure you can only do that for single blocks...
- Pianogirl84 ♬ Talk ♬ Contributions 23:51, 31 July 2016 (UTC)