What did I mess up on with the transcribed script in this article? I can't find it ^^ The original script is:
- You just forgot an "end". The rest is the parser's fault.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 18:03, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
The "repeat until" on this page doesn't have a boolean
- I think something like abs(xposition-targetx)<.01 and abs(yposition-targety)<.01. I would use a more complicated version, but that's probably how it goes.
Molybdenum (talk | contribs) 14:21, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
The examples seem to need more explanation or context
- The fish tank example seems okay.
- The exploding spaceship example doesn't make a lot of sense. Why are the pieces flying to those specific points on the screen? I think debris would be a good think to use Move() Steps for, because you'd point it in a random direction and have it move until it hits the edge of the screen most of the time. I'm adding an example from Frogger, Kaboom, etc. Any game where a master sprite creates clones sprites that move across the screen in a steady stream. That's a more common application, I think. It also includes the vehicle context, which I've done by explicitly calling the event StartCars.
- I've edited the falling object example to make it fall from the top.