Is the "Befriending one's self" section really necessary?
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 21:27, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- It's interesting, and people have repeatedly asked how to do it. Hmm, maybe it should be an FAQ article instead.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 09:25, 4 April 2013 (UTC)
- That section does seem kind of unrelated, I think it could be an FAQ article. But lets hold off until we have the final decisions.
Legobob23o (talk | contribs) 18:01, 4 April 2013 (UTC)
- We could make a How To page on that "befriending yourself" thing.
Legobob23o (talk | contribs) 16:10, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- I vote for it to remain here, because its the obvious place to look for this information. It is out of ace because of the relative lack of relevant content.
Hardmath123 (talk | contribs) 16:22, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- I think it could go in a How-to linked from See Also.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 16:28, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- Since it's not even going to be valid for the new site, I think it doesn't merit its own how-to page.
veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 20:11, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, I did manage to do it on the new 2.0 site the my new Ori-Tak account.
Legobob23o (talk | contribs) 12:38, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- Some people probably don't even like it when someone befriends themselves.
3sal2 (talk | contribs) 23:16, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 19:08, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- It's necessary.
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 16:54, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
- It's technically a bug, right? So we're telling people how to exploit a bug on Scratch. Other pages like this get deleted.
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 23:50, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
This is a 1.4 article
Therefore, going by Turkey3's CP post, it should be moved to Friend (1.4). Shall I do so?
kenny2scratch Talk Contribs Directory 05:41, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
- Actually since there is no such thing as a "Friend" in Scratch 2.0 it should remain without the "(1.4)", as that's how it seems to be currently.
23:44, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
You can do a similar thing in isOnline, so should I add a new section about it?
Redglitter (talk | contribs) 17:12, 3 September 2017 (UTC)
- No (in my opinion). isOnline is an extension and it's not made by Scratch, so in my opinion isOnline friending should stay in it's own article. This article talks about how you used to be able to friend people in Scratch 1.x. But let's see what other people think just to make sure.
bigpuppy talk | contribs 00:16, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
- I agree with Bigpuppy.
Drunken_Sailor (talk | contribs) 06:59, 4 September 2017 (UTC)