|This page has links to websites or programs not trusted by Scratch or hosted by Wikipedia. Remember to stay safe while using the Internet, as we can't guarantee the safety of other websites.|
- 1 Broadcasting so far
- 2 Casts
- 3 Programs
- 4 WaiWai Programming
- 5 International Emmy Awards
- 6 References
- 7 External Links
Broadcasting so far
In February 2016, it is announced that a TV program about programming was going to be broadcasted. They were broadcasted in March 2016, 15:00. They were five programs:
- Move a broken fish (motion blocks, costumes) Program Jason:sequence
- Fix a funny dance (graphic effect, sound blocks) Program Jason:iteration
- Make a shooting game with stationery (position) Program Jason:selection
- Rescue polar bears (line trace) Program Jason:synchronization
- Cheer the Apple Dog Max (loudness, operators) Program Jason:algorithm of bubble sort
Season 2nd was held from August 1, 2016 to August 3, 2016. They were broadcasted:
- Make a funhouse (broadcast) Program Jason:iteration with selection
- Let it rain in Max's farm (cloning, random number) Fix Jason:default value
- Let a frog jump (jumping) Program Jason:abstraction
There is a new website named "WaiWai Programming". (see below)
Season 3rd was broadcasted in March 2017. They were broadcasted:
- Getting Started with Scratch (account creation) Program Jason:feedback
- Help the Scratch Zoo (paint editor) Learn from Jason:binary numbers
- Make your own instrument (recording) Program Jason:encoding and decoding
It was decided that Why!? Programming became a regular TV program. It is now broadcasted at 9:55 on Thursdays.
- Join to the Why!? Ogiri!
- Fix the miracle butterfly (pen) Jason is here:in the fridge
- Fix the funny noodle shop (list) Jason is here:faucet with sensor
- Fix "Super Robot WONDERFUL" (connecting to a board via phone connector) Jason is here:traffic light
- Let a frog return home (scrolling) Fix Jason:wait until block
- Atsugiri Jason
- Ram - voice by Noriko Hidaka
- Prog - voice by IKKAN
Except some special cases (such as "Join to the Why!? Ogiri!"), they have three segments:
- Main segment is separated by 2 parts.
- Program Jason (sometimes Fix Jason) or Jason is here (between the first and second main segment)
- Scratcher's Program (the last segment of the TV program)
Jason programs something and Ram and Prog help him. All the programs are available at NHK_for_School account in Scratch.
This segment tells the basic programming technology with some programs.
This segment is a scene that something is wrong with Jason's program. No answers to fix them are told in the TV program, but the answers are available in the official website.
Jason is here
Nowadays a lot of things are programed. This segment tells how they work with a simple script.
This segment is an interview to the programmer of the Scratch Project.
WaiWai Programming (Creative Kids Get-together) is Scratch programmers' community website.
Why!? Ogiri (@midnight for Scratch) is a famous contest of Scratch. Every month Scratchers apply a project and some projects are selected. The theme is "Make something with voice or sound!" now.
Any Scratchers can apply their shared projects in Scratch for it. This is not the same as the segment of the TV program.
Getting Started with Scratch
This is a video-tutorial to join Scratch.
This is an interview to some real programmers.
Videos about Scratch Blocks
International Emmy Awards
This TV program is nominated for 2017 International Emmy Awards Kids:Digital department.
- English translation: "We are making successfully.", 27 February 2016, post:1816946