- An experienced Wikian is basically a Wikian who can be trusted, and therefore is given several rights. They aren't as powerful as admins or bureaucrats, but they can do things like approve accounts, delete pages (though not view them), move files, ect... :
- Delete pages (delete)
- Mark others' edits as patrolled (patrol)
- Move files (movefile)
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page (rollback)
- View the queue with requested accounts (confirmaccount)
Why you shouldn't contact Scmb1 on her profile page
Like I said in the original edit, she does not want people to contact on her profile.
SuperSmashScratch (talk | contribs) 02:07, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
- That's only for sensitive stuff (like stuff dealing with specific users). For general stuff (e.g. I recently was talking about the upcoming election with her), profile is ok.
jvvg (talk | contribs) 12:08, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
Should this sentence stay?
I saw @Drunken_Sailor and @Banana439monkey undoing each other’s edits repeatedly so I thought maybe we could discuss whether that sentence is necessary here before acting further
нεllσυηιcσяηs2 (тαlк║cσηтяιвs║ ) 05:36, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- As a bureaucrat, I've made an executive decision to keep it. It clarifies the rest of the relevant section and also serves as a mini-disclaimer - otherwise people would get mad saying "u bad u removed my info!!1!" (not that that actually happens, but better safe than sorry).
kenny2scratch 13:30, 25 April 2018 (UTC)