< Scratch Wiki:Discussion Invitation
Anyone can add their name here if they are okay with being invited to discussions.
- Please follow one of these formats:
- You can also add a limit for how many invitations you prefer to get per month. If you don't have a limit, just don't write one.
- Feel free to impose any other restrictions on people inviting you to discussions as well, but include them on this list.
- If you want people to contact you on your main user talk page (i.e. User talk:<your username>), you don't have to link to it.
- When inviting others to discussions, please be cognizant of their limit and/or restrictions.
- When inviting people, try to pick in random order, instead of just inviting the users at the top of the list
- If a user is inactive for at least three months, feel free to remove them from the list, but please notify them on their talk page.
|Note:||Please add names in order of how often you want to be contacted. If you have no limit, or the same limit as other people, add your username alphabetically.|
- Adzboy (talk | contribs)
- ahmetlii (talk | contribs)
- bigpuppy (talk | contribs)
- Han614698 (talk | contribs)
- Jackson49 (talk | contribs)
- Lovecodeabc (talk | contribs)
- mybearworld (talk | contribs)
- SpaghettiAG852097- (talk | contribs)
- Super_Scratch_Bros20 (talk | contribs)
- Vdiu (talk | contribs) (invite me here) (only from 3:00pm to 7:00pm IST)
- Dahipuri (talk | contribs) (limit: max 5 per day) (Mon - Fri only)
- Kenny2scratch (talk | contribs) (limit: 1 per day)
- Jammum (talk | contribs) (limit: 2 per week)
The Wiki is working on a dark theme, and you're seeing it! Got feedback? Post on the Wiki Forum Topic.