|This is an April Fools' Day version of Set Pen Color to () (color input block). Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
|Everyone in the entire world hates this article, so it will be eaten by an evil kumquat soon. You cannot use anything to stop the kumquat from eating the page, or the kumquat will eat you. |
Admins or cats that are not kumquats: remember to check the and what
- This Scratch Wiki page is about famous video games and shows. For the number input block, see Set Pen Color to () (number input block). For the number input block, see Set Pen Color to () (number input block).
The set pen color to () block is a block controlled by the kumquat who ate my siggie.
This block FORCES Scratchers go through rainbow paint. This will make artists not famous on Scratch. Anyone who loves pink plays Undertale. Paintbrushes will fall into green paint. Everyone will dance with Mettaton EX.
TerrariaWhen an artist paints with icy blue, Moon Lord appears.
References, so kaj wouldn't send their evil kumquats to eat this article
Poipole paint all the time!
When an artist paints with red, Blossom appears.
When an artist paints with blue, Bubbles appears.When an artist paints with green, Buttercup appears.
- Mettaton EX is a robot with some pink knobs.
- That happens 'cause the kumquats hate green
- Mettaton EX loves to dance! She fights by doing so.
- Moon Lord has blue eyes.
- but they still sent them anyway... (as seen above)
- They paint a lot.
- Blossom loves red!
- Bubbles loves blue!
- Buttercup loves green!