|This is an April Fools' Day version of Scratch Stability Team. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
|This article is a stub. It may be incomplete, unfinished, or have missing parts/sections. If the article can be expanded, please do so! There may be suggestions on its talk page. (July 2017)|
The Scratch Stability Team are some
cute anime girls people who do thing like "protecting" the Scratch Servers from being set on fire during Flame Wars, destroying ScratchX, and other stuff. However, they are of poor quality and do terribly at their job, so they hire even more random anime characters every year..
No Scratch Team members can understand them, as they only speak Japanese.
Remember to give Pac Man energy troops and units!
Members (both current and fired) are:
If a division's theme tune is deleted from YouTube, it means the division has been fired.
- SST Member Black
- SST Member White
- SST Member Luminous
- SST Member Bright
- SST Member Windy
- SST Member Dream
- SST Member Rouge
- SST Member Lemonade
- SST Member Mint
- SST Member Aqua
- SST Member
- SST Member Berry
- SST Member Pine
- SST Member Passion
- SST Member Melody
- SST Member Rythym
- SST Member Beat
- SST Member Muse
- SST Member Happy
- SST Member Sunny
- SST Member Peace
- SST Member March
- SST Member Beauty
- SST Member Flora
- SST Member Mermaid
- SST Member Twinkle
- SST Member Scarlet
- SST Member Miracle
- SST Member Magical
- SST Member Felice
- SST Member Mofurun
Division L 
- SST Member Whip
- SST Member Custard
- SST Member Gelato
- SST Member Macaron
- SST Member Chocolate
- SST Member Parfait
- SST Member Pekorin
All the members of Division M were fired ages ago. They were:
- SST Member Yell
- SST Member Ange
- SST Member Etoile
- SST Member Macherie
- SST Member Amour
- SST Member Tomorrow
- SST Member Star
- SST Member Milky
- SST Member Soliel
- SST Member Selene
- SST Member Cosmo
- SST Member Summer
- SST Member Coral
- SST Member Papaya
- SST Member Flamingo
Join the SST!
- They are also known as プリキュア (Purikyua), which is Japanese for Scratch Stability Team.
- Also, one of them, like, cursed on set and was fired for, like, disorderly behavior so this version is, like, outdated.
- They are responsible for 100% of all 511 errors
- they are also responsible for the 35 servers that turned to ash in 2015 after a big flame war
- A lot of them play with glitter, makeup and toothpaste all day.
- She ran out of power 99999 years ago, and is absent from Division A's theme.
- Please don't confuse her with Dr. Jack Bright, a researcher working in the SCP Foundation.
- Often dreams of ways to protect Scratch, but she never gets any work done, so she is in danger of being fired. She can also speedrun Minecraft very well.
- No, not the bat
- She got fired for cursing on set. Don't mess with her!
- She is very weak and is in danger of being fired.
- She is a breath of fresh air to the team, but she still risks being fired. Microsoft is very scared of her due to the fact that 99.9999% of her brain runs on Linux Mint. We don't know what the 0.0001% runs on, though. Probably Windows.
- She evaporated a few years ago. We forgot to label her as "fired", and therefore lost $8001 dollars' worth of energy units.
- She is in danger of being fired because she does nothing but playing with Christmas trees.
- She always puts perfume on herself.
- She has witnessed the capture of U-505.
- She sings all the time.
- Also known as Glitter Febreze here in the States (sometimes).
- Minecraft moment
- She's actually a pilot. Her main task is bombing ScratchX using 4000-lb Blockbusters. And yes, she uses a Lancaster. She can't hit very well because of... The Catigma.
- Isn't it lovely, all alone?
- She is the stickiest member. Nobody can resist licking her.
- She also applies coupones on eCommerce websites.
- ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE??? Here comes the Steam sales!
- Rumors say this team only defeated a regular ScratchX member on their FINAL private mission, so they're schedueled to be fired by 04/14/2021.
- She is the wobbliest member. She only keeps her balance 2% of the time.
- *Breaks into the room* GENTLEMEN?
- She melted 3 years ago. She got fired and Scratch Team lost $396,223,452,528 worth of energy units and counting.
- What do you mean by "On the train?"
- She got fired and decided to work for a company that makes cosmetics for anime characters.
- Loves dirt and rolls in mud every day before going to work and
ruining Scratch and wrecking the servers by splattering mud on them
- Responsible for 80% of the servers that are down
- the most responsible team for the 35 servers that burned to a crisp in 2015
- Some of the best members in SST (by that, we mean worst), and have been in SST for at least 6 years and considered seniors among the members.
- She only knows two words in Spanish. She often makes Roblox videos, and is in a weird competition with SST Member Dream.
- The biggest division in our group, with more members every month. They are being intensively trained, and half of them won't even become members! One member is removed every week. Oh, did I forget to tell you this is a survival show that will NEVER END?
- tries to please the staff, but when they look away, she bullies people
- ST's favourite trainee
- Only 6 years old. Why? Don't ask!
- Been a trainee for 10 years
She couldn't collect enough grief seeds to clean her soul gem so she turned into a witchNevermind, she's still normal.