|This is an April Fools' Day version of Question Mark Glitch. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
The question mark glitch is the most annoying glitch in the entire universe. It happens when Kaj gets angry, or when an evil kumquat eats the servers.[this info might be a giant lie and confuse you and everybody else in the multiverse]
An user one day have made claims about more than 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 projects being affected with the glitch.[this info might be a giant lie and confuse you and everybody else in the multiverse] Scratch Cat's bitmap cousin got mad, because his vector cousin got affected.
Pico was sitting in front of the computers where were stored all the files and he was drinking fizzy water. Then, he heard a large scream and Pico got scared so he threw the fizzy water to the computer. And then the question marks began. Scratch Team even got angry on Pico.
What happened after?
- Main article: yt:dQw4w9WgXcQ
- What day was that? I don't remember... Well, nevermind.
- 1.4ScratchCat. (notset). "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY COUSIN GOT AFFECTED BY THAT ANNOYING GLITCH!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spamlands
- BUT WHAT ABOUT S:NOSP?
a nerd (talk | contribs)
- OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU THREW FIZZY WATER ON THE COMPUTER??!?!?!?!?! NOW THESE QUESTION MARKS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
- Their mugshot is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
- NOT USEFUL!!!